Wisp Mother HD Retexture - Quartz Atronach by Rengel

rootsrat

• 2 weeks later...

I like the (dry ice like) effects from this mod over vanilla but I'm not sure how well I like the glass (quartz) effect on the actual body AND the clothes.

Ren to satisfy my curiosity could you maybe try a more linen appearance scarf and dress somewhat like vanilla's but with your body (quartz) texture?

I like the (dry ice like) effects from this mod over vanilla but I'm not sure how well I like the glass (quartz) effect on the actual body AND the clothes.

Ren to satisfy my curiosity could you maybe try a more linen appearance scarf and dress somewhat like vanilla's but with your body (quartz) texture?

I could add an alternate version for a more textile scarf. However, I must point out that the scarf doesn't have the glass effect but just appears really shiny >__

• 3 months later...

Vanilla > This mod > Scary Skyrim Retexture (the one I use)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Yeah eh... I don't like this at all. No offence, Ren!

EDIT: OK I definitely messed up somewhere, it doesn't look anything like the pictures in the mod page! Downloaded again and it looks the same. Dunno..