The New STEP-Community Boards

z929669

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
daZza has a point here....

@All visitors, the lack of any information in the "Daily Updates" and "Releases" areas are due to site admin focusing on other tasks like developing the boards and the wiki (which are still both VERY new). We have made a lot of progress as the expense of providing the most up-to-date information to the community.

Note also that TheCompiler, like other members of the community, does not bear any of the responsibility of keeping up the "STEP News" forum category. That is on me and the other admin, so I apologize to all on our behalf. We will determine a more vigilant process for updating STEP News, as i can see why some might be going directly there for info and being perplexed at finding nothing.

thanks

You do realize that this is a brand new website right? And that STEP only releases updates and new versions every month or 2, if you want quantity go elsewhere we are strictly a quality shop.

I wasn't really aware we had a daily updates folders though, I suggest we delete it as it creates a false expectation.

The Daily Updates section being blank is mostly my fault and I apologize. I have a lot on my plate IRL and once the next STEP version is released I'll be posting updates once again. Thankfully with the move to a Wiki I can recruit others to help write the update pages in my absence.

That said TC has said many times that he's busy and is in fact working on STEP. With the change in load order and v1.5 a lot got shifted around, it can take some time to get things worked out and stable, hold your horses. As Beald said, we're about quality. If you want new mods daily, go look through the recent uploads on Nexus and if you find some good ones remember to post here about them!

Archived