• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kayte

kayte

Citizen

• Citizen
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:59 AM

Hiya. I had to restore Skyrim back to Pristine and I also reinstalled Wrye bash. Now it won't launch. It flashes the Wrye bash emblem for a second then disappears. I've uninstalled it and got rid of files left behind and reinstalled it twice. No deal. I saw what Deathneko11 replied to another post and watched his video. Is MO easier to use. I was using NMM but got frustrated with the newer versions.

#2 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,461 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:09 AM

Reinstall wb again and then try it again. Use the standalone version. MO is really amazing and STEP is moving forward wih MO being a bigger part of the guide. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 kayte

kayte

Citizen

• Citizen
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:54 AM

Reinstall wb again and then try it again. Use the standalone version. MO is really amazing and STEP is moving forward wih MO being a bigger part of the guide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply. I have re-installed it twice , I don't know whats up with it. I downloaded MO and am now trying to figure out how to use it. It looks good so far. Love some of the features like having different profiles. I watched the vids, they are really good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users