A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

Double post, just to say that the file is up, and the pack is now officially in a working state :P

Sorry about the delay, third world internets FTW.

Are the files on the wiki? I was thinking about using the optional files section on the STEP nexus page for the packs files. That would help with extra exposure for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double post, just to say that the file is up, and the pack is now officially in a working state :P

Sorry about the delay, third world internets FTW.

Are the files on the wiki? I was thinking about using the optional files section on the STEP nexus page for the packs files. That would help with extra exposure for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are not uploaded on the wiki, if that's the question, they're hosted on my box.net account atm.

As a matter of fact, I haven't even looked into whether it was possible to host files directly on the wiki... Is that a prerequisite? And yeah, exposure would be grand for all the modders who made some of the unappreciated mods in the pack :D

Well I guess REGS - Resources.esm belongs to the end of the masters load order, correct?

Looks great!

Alkira.

Yup.

ESM files other than the USP generally don't have a set load order, since they're mostly resources or things that should be overwritten by other mods :)

Got it.

I'm currently loading all my plugins under TES5Edit.

Just a comment: REGS - Complete+RRR Patch.esp is to be loaded before the STEP Core Patch.esp but STEP is the base of my build-up (meaning all the packs are to be added after it), thus I was thinking to load your patch after the STEP one, that you don't recommended, why?

Alkira.

I think you can upload .7z files to the wiki under a certain size, but I've only uploaded pictures so far. Using your own site is okay too, I'd probably do the same. 

We don't have a prerequisite for any mods we end up hosting directly, but I would like there to be a consensus on the format for naming any patches we make. I had the idea to use STEP Pack- Patch.esp. I just want it to have some structure to make sure people know where it comes from and what it is for.

Of course, this wouldn't be official until we get to 2.3.0 and strip Extended out of the main guide and make it into a pack. Anybody's ideas are welcome too, since we are just bouncing around ideas until the forums are moved to IPB before really making anything official.

Got it.

I'm currently loading all my plugins under TES5Edit.

Just a comment: REGS - Complete+RRR Patch.esp is to be loaded before the STEP Core Patch.esp but STEP is the base of my build-up (meaning all the packs are to be added after it), thus I was thinking to load your patch after the STEP one, that you don't recommended, why?

Alkira.

Personally, I don't recommend it because of the stuff that needs forwarding from the STEP patch, for example some of Audio Overhaul's changes which are forwarded to the STEP patch will be overwritten to USKP/Vanilla values if you place the REGS patch after the STEP patch.

It all looks great, I'm going to install it ontop of STEP core with the wether and lighting pack, survival pack and base requiem pack. To see how that goes.

:)

Looking forward to hearing about your impressions of the pack :D

EDIT : Ninjas everywhere.

I think you can upload .7z files to the wiki under a certain size, but I've only uploaded pictures so far. Using your own site is okay too, I'd probably do the same.

We don't have a prerequisite for any mods we end up hosting directly, but I would like there to be a consensus on the format for naming any patches we make. I had the idea to use STEP Pack- Patch.esp. I just want it to have some structure to make sure people know where it comes from and what it is for.

Of course, this wouldn't be official until we get to 2.3.0 and strip Extended out of the main guide and make it into a pack. Anybody's ideas are welcome too, since we are just bouncing around ideas until the forums are moved to IPB before really making anything official.

Well the file is already 22Mb, and Nearox told me the limit is 20 IIRC. So yeah... :/

And of course, the pack will conform to whatever the standard for STEP packs is, when the pack system becomes official.

As a matter of fact, I was thinking of making a nexus page with a video showcasing it, eventually. But that's not for now :p

Hey guys, this may be useful for you: https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=5072

I recommended another one in the same thread.

Ah yes, I already use SkyFix - HD Blacksmith Signs myself, but for the pack we've decided that texture mods and similar stuff would not be included, instead we're going for mods that are compatible with all texture mods, like ETaC :)