ENB Compare Screenshots

z929669

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I installed Therion for the first time and ewi65 just switched from Pure Waters to Realistic Water Two :D. You may want to check this' date=' z.[/quote']

I love Therion, but I am presently consumed with finding a good preset for CoT ... I may go back to Therion's lighting though, depending on what I get with Vividian/CoT.

@phazer AOS patch?

CoT lighting takes 24 hours at least to kick in, so don't trust anything you see until you verify CoT weathers are in effect.

That probably works well enough lol. I made my own.

@Zed You may no longer have a problem I informed Aiyen of the issue. Skylight should work with Vanilla weathers, CoT weathers, and ELFX + ELE Interiors

Thing is with most of these patches - any TES5Edit ninja can do them. I remember when AOS first came out, and I was making these patches myself. As soon as I finished making the patches, michaelrw had already done them and uploaded them, and I'm like, "If only I had waited!"

The only advantage to making the patch yourself is that you can know exactly what you did. I always try to check the patches out at least, as some people got rather funny notions when it comes to patches.

That's a good point DoubleYou! But I was asking for this particular "popular" patch :P. Anyway, I just finished the conflict plugin for my Requiem profile and yes, patches can be "tricky" indeed.

EDIT: lol, now that I read again I realize you did answer my question :)