38 replies to this topic

#31 phazer11

phazer11

High King

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:51 AM

Hey Zed have you made a patch for AOS and CoT? I noticed everything was horribly dark and Aiyen told me it was CoT being overwritten by something and sure enough it was AOS. I need to figure out why the interiors were so dark but exteriors are fine now.

#32 Allsunday

Allsunday

Knight

• Citizen
  • Pip
  • 225 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:24 AM

I installed Therion for the first time and ewi65 just switched from Pure Waters to Realistic Water Two :D. You may want to check this, z.

#33 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,053 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:00 PM

[quote name=''Allsunday' pid='70632' dateline='1392636296']I installed Therion for the first time and ewi65 just switched from Pure Waters to Realistic Water Two :D. You may want to check this' date=' z.[/quote']
I love Therion, but I am presently consumed with finding a good preset for CoT ... I may go back to Therion's lighting though, depending on what I get with Vividian/CoT.

@phazer AOS patch?

CoT lighting takes 24 hours at least to kick in, so don't trust anything you see until you verify CoT weathers are in effect.

#34 redirishlord

redirishlord

Jarl

• Citizen
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:20 PM

What about this AOS - CoT patch by michaelrw? https://www.nexusmod...?id=44541&pUp=1

#35 Allsunday

Allsunday

Knight

• Citizen
  • Pip
  • 225 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:25 PM

It's the one everyone uses.

#36 phazer11

phazer11

High King

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:18 AM

What about this AOS - CoT patch by michaelrw?
https://www.nexusmod...?id=44541&pUp=1

That probably works well enough lol. I made my own.

@Zed You may no longer have a problem I informed Aiyen of the issue. Skylight should work with Vanilla weathers, CoT weathers, and ELFX + ELE Interiors

#37 Allsunday

Allsunday

Knight

• Citizen
  • Pip
  • 225 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:45 AM

Is there a reason for you doing your own patch? Whatever happened to michaelrw anyway? He's a great guy and helped me a lot but I haven't seen him around.

#38 DoubleYou

DoubleYou

Wiki Stepper

• Uber Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,831 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:10 AM

Thing is with most of these patches - any TES5Edit ninja can do them. I remember when AOS first came out, and I was making these patches myself. As soon as I finished making the patches, michaelrw had already done them and uploaded them, and I'm like, "If only I had waited!" The only advantage to making the patch yourself is that you can know exactly what you did. I always try to check the patches out at least, as some people got rather funny notions when it comes to patches.

#39 Allsunday

Allsunday

Knight

• Citizen
  • Pip
  • 225 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:05 AM

That's a good point DoubleYou! But I was asking for this particular "popular" patch :P. Anyway, I just finished the conflict plugin for my Requiem profile and yes, patches can be "tricky" indeed. EDIT: lol, now that I read again I realize you did answer my question :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mod, enb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users