Diseased - diseases system overhaul by Manaflow

Octopuss

• 2 weeks later...

It sounds absolutely great, but I caught this in the comments:

Unfortunately, this mod changes the base Cure Disease effect to Resist Disease but only provides medicines for vanilla diseases. So anything added by Dragonborn (like Droops) or other mods cannot be cured. Do not use this mod if you are using Dragonborn.

So it seems rather useless mod until DB support is implemented.

Hello, peeps!

I'm the one who created Diseased. Rootsrat invited me here, so I could make it clear that anyone is free to create an update for this mod. Knowledge is free, serve yourself! :D

By the way, the mod is not perfect at all. It's kinda immersiva, but extremely hardcore depending on the situation (diseases can get frustrating). But feel free to try, even with Dragonborn. The only issue is not being able to recover from Droops. But if you get it, use MCM menu to remove the mod and you will be cured from all diseases.

Be good! :thumbsup:

Glad you joined the community, manaflow :)

If you message z929669 on Nexus to confirm your identity (sorry, that's how it works, even we've already exchanged PM's :) ), you'll get nice Mod Author badge. Hopefully when RL is less busy for you, you'll be able to implement droops as well.

Welcome aboard!