Mod Organizer Guide

frihyland

lol poor Tannin, his nerves must be wrecked with the latest updates and the hotfixes. Hopefully it will all settle down.

The good news is that with Nexus being so slow today, most MO users never had a chance to get 1.2.7 so they won't need to download the updates twice :devil:

LOL!!!

Edited by Octopuss

I think at some point Tannin is just going to pull a Wrye and walk about from MO so someone else has to pick the mantle.

In all honesty, once he gets this latest release and set of features all patched up, I see no need for updates unless it's just bug fixes. New features are nice, but aren't a need. So when he does get to the point of walking away, I don't think we're going to be hurt any by that action.

We all know how that's working out... Lol

Actually, it worked out fine until Skyrim came out and Lojack decided he couldn't convert CBash. He said the code is all there, but someone just has to go in there and port it over to Skyrim.

This sounds awfully familiar to another recent issue.

Yeah, except it's in reverse.

Installed Step Core 2.2.9 with the Mod Manager 1.2.8 and played a new game for 2 hours with no issues. Only thing that bothers a bit is that the newer versions of mod manager reubicate dawnguard and dragonborn optimized textures from ddsopt and it also deselect them.