Mod Organizer Guide

frihyland

You mod list is stored in your modlist.txt document. This is found within your profile folder. If MO is used for instances, it'll be in AppData. If portable, it'll be wherever MO is installed.

Thank you for the response.  This I did know.  The text files do not show the mod list in the same state that it shows in the left column.  What I have been doing is hand typing the information from the left column in an excel document.  It would be much easier to be able to copy the column as it is.  But I do not think it exists.

Thanks anyway.

I have something that is really interesting occurring.    I thought I would mansion it because I don't know where to put it.  

I use an exbox 360 controller to play through Mod Organizer.  When leaving the game and returning to the desk top the cursor continues to drift on the screen.  I have had this drifting happen in game when the controller starts to wear out but I have tried several different controllers including new ones so I doubt it is because of a faulty controller.  The thing is this only happens when playing through Mod Organizer. I do not have the same effect occur when playing other games like playing directly through Steam or Bethesda. 

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if they have found a cure?

Edited by Tomack13

Thank you for the response.  This I did know.  The text files do not show the mod list in the same state that it shows in the left column.  What I have been doing is hand typing the information from the left column in an excel document.  It would be much easier to be able to copy the column as it is.  But I do not think it exists.

Thanks anyway.

Yeah, I think it is reversed. You can flip it easily using a data or word program.

I have something that is really interesting occurring.    I thought I would mansion it because I don't know where to put it.  

I use an exbox 360 controller to play through Mod Organizer.  When leaving the game and returning to the desk top the cursor continues to drift on the screen.  I have had this drifting happen in game when the controller starts to wear out but I have tried several different controllers including new ones so I doubt it is because of a faulty controller.  The thing is this only happens when playing through Mod Organizer. I do not have the same effect occur when playing other games like playing directly through Steam or Bethesda. 

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if they have found a cure?

Sorry, PC master race here. I only use a controller when developers fail to realize PC gamers don't have three hands to play with (looking at you Witcher and Assassins Creed :dry:).

• 6 months later...