Atlas Map Markers with Dragonborn Dawnguard and Blackreach Addons (by Kronixx)

DoubleYou

Yep, I've added USLEEP support.  I'm hoping to get the updated file finished and released this weekend, but I have a few more things I need to do yet so no guarantees.

Question: the Legendary file changes the map icon used for Mines from the vanilla "pickaxe and hammer" to a "mine cart" icon that was added by one of the DLCs (but wasn't used anywhere).  This mine cart icon is actually named "smelter" so I was considering changing the mod so that this icon represents only mines that have smelters nearby, while any other mines would use the default pickaxe icon.  This would make the difference in the icons useful to players trying to locate smelters.  On the other hand, using the mine cart for all mines is more consistent and distinguishes the mines from the blacksmith shops (which Atlas marks using the pickaxe icon).  Anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this?

Personally, I like the consistency of using the same icon for all mines, and a different icon for blacksmith shops.

To be honest, if I ever want to use a smelter, I just fast travel to Whiterun. I think I have only ever used a smelter in another location a handful of times.

Totally forgot to mention it in my previous post: there's a typo in the map marker for Four Shields Tavern. It says Sheilds.

Regarding the mine map marker I would prefer the same icon for all mines too. I don't really search for locations that have smelters. I use them when I stumble across them. If I really need to smelter something I travel to the next big city.

Here's the update: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74045/?

Almost everything is enabled by default.  Like before, the Treasure Loot and Dawnguard Cache markers are still disabled by default (and have to be enabled via the old setup guides).  The Gem Geodes, however, have been changed so that they are now enabled by default (this just made it easier to set up the MCM options consistently).  The Flagon shortcut is now disabled by default.

The initial map marker and compass presets that come with the new file are my personal preferences and the settings I generally like to use.  The compass settings in particular, I find useful.  As mentioned previously, I also like to disable most of the city markers and the POI markers to avoid excess clutter on the map.  Obviously, you guys are more than welcome to provide different STEP-recommended presets if this mod is ever added to the guide.

• +1 2