aMidianBorn Blade of Woe (by CaBaL120)

tomtomtommy

MORE!!! No, seriously, even though I've never actually gotten the Blade in-game, I'd use this mod because... well, I'll use any weapon/armor related retexture from CaBaL without thinking.

I realize that this would need a Dual Sheath Redux path, due to having an altered Blade of Woe mesh.

MORE!!! No, seriously, even though I've never actually gotten the Blade in-game, I'd use this mod because... well, I'll use any weapon/armor related retexture from CaBaL without thinking.

I realize that this would need a Dual Sheath Redux path, due to having an altered Blade of Woe mesh.

I've never managed to get my hands on this weapon in game. I use this mod however. It's completely out of vanilla style, but I absolutely love how it's made!

Cabal's retexture is awesome, as always, but for this I think I'll stick to ABoW.

thank you all :)

alternative blade of woe is very well done, model is nice , textures are great, and clearly author put great effort on it, i just did a speed retexture exercise (2h,30 min+some seconds for the meshes and 10 minutes to check ingame the whole thing )and it came along nicely.... really 2 different things.

as Gambit pointed out on nexus thread... these meshes+tex of mine can be eventually used for other sorely neglected short blades... who knows, nattlebane, boethia's followers, dragonpriest blades or else.

i'll use the meshes+ altered textures for a standalone armor+weapons sets with assassin's theme.

• 7 months later...

Unless the De-LARP mod includes the changes from this mod (I don't currently have any STEP mods installed so I'm not sure on that), there should probably be a compatibility patch made if someone can get permission. From Cabal's description, it just looks like the changes are to what textures the meshes point to, so that's pretty easy to do in NifSkope.

• 5 months later...