Farmhouse Chimneys (by Scarla)

Noobsayer

Haha' date=' only Americans will understand the Bill reference. I was too young to remember it when it happened.[/quote']

Are you saying that only Americans know of Bill Clinton?

Anyway' date=' too bad that this mod doesn't work with ETaC :([/quote']

I'm completely wrong on that then. I was way too young to remember. I was like 10 years old when that happened.

Is the regular chimney mod in STEP also incompatible with ETaC?

Haha' date=' only Americans will understand the Bill reference. I was too young to remember it when it happened.[/quote']

I'm completely wrong on that then. I was way too young to remember. I was like 10 years old when that happened.

Yeah, the original mod also leaves floating chimneys since ETaC moves a few houses around, which reminds me I should probably put a warning about that in the pack...

Yeah, the original mod also leaves floating chimneys since ETaC moves a few houses around, which reminds me I should probably put a warning about that in the pack...

Which pack is yours? I didn't realize there was an expanded architecture pack. I know someone else had wanted to create one. Was that you? And I had offered to help?

Wanna do one for the regular step chimneys mod? Haha.

Even if I did one, the author of that mod wrote the following : "Usage Rights/Permissions: Do not upload this mod to another site.".

Besides it's somewhat pointless since ETaC already adds most of the chimneys that are in the regular mod.

BTW, is this being considered as a replacement for the chimney mod currently in STEP? The fact that it covers more areas (Like the mills and similar isolated houses) and is actually on the nexus plays in its favor :p

I'm an idiot!

I have been using both mods:

Hearthfire Chimneys for Skyrim by Scarla

and:

Chimneys for Skyrim by Ithlia.

Thinking that one was for Hearthfires and the other for Vanilla...lol.

I initially read this and didn't comprehend, silly me.

The chimneys I used are from Hearthfire. There is another excellent mod that adds vanilla chimneys instead: Chimneys for Skyrim by Ithlia. The main difference is that the Hearthfire chimneys were made to match the farmhouse textures.

You sir are contributing to global warming.

Haha, I just noticed the doubling yesterday...it was very slight only a bit of texture sticking out on one side of the chimney in Riverwood. So, it wasn't too horrific, I can't believe I misread the blurb on the mod page, completely drew the wrong conclusion, lol.

• 3 weeks later...