SkyUI (by the SkyUI Team)

frihyland

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone tried out the new version? I'm downloading it now but will be unable to test it as I've decided to finally bite the bullet and buy the Legendary Edition. Therefore I'm completely redoing my Skyrim Revisited install.

• 2 weeks later...

What are STEP and SR users doing with respect to SkyUI? Sticking with 3.4 and the various menu and map addons, or using 4.1 and ditching or ignoring potential issues with those addons? I guess I could learn to use the new SkyUI favorites feature, but I really like Atlas Map Markers and I'm not sure how well that mod plays with SkyUI 4.X. Anyone have any thoughts/advice?

I have had an issue with SkyUI ever since I started using it. For some reason I cannot get the value to weight column to show up. Do I have to put something in an ini somewhere? Everything else functions as normal and I was under the impression that the v/w column was standard feature.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

It is. Open the inventory and go to the up right of the display - there is an options check box there - you need to activate v/w, and maybe things like materiel too for armor/weapons. There was an edition where this was broken and needed to be manually edited - you needed to drop the correct .gfx file or something into it (maybe only for MO or something - it was a while ago and my memory of it is hazy) but that was several versions ago (maybe 3.1 or so)) - but I suspect your issue is the first one - open the inventory and go to the little drop down i the upper right corner..

You know what I wish they (the SkyUI team) would do?

If they could somehow make the MCM menu config settings (or make an option to allow you to save to file) save to a say .ini so you didn't have to go in an set everything up every time you start a new game (~10 mins each time for me). As far as the OP's issue I don't have it since I find the coloured icons distracting.

It is. Open the inventory and go to the up right of the display - there is an options check box there - you need to activate v/w, and maybe things like materiel too for armor/weapons. There was an edition where this was broken and needed to be manually edited - you needed to drop the correct .gfx file or something into it (maybe only for MO or something - it was a while ago and my memory of it is hazy) but that was several versions ago (maybe 3.1 or so)) - but I suspect your issue is the first one - open the inventory and go to the little drop down i the upper right corner..

That was it. Thanks. I never even noticed that before.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

You know what I wish they (the SkyUI team) would do?

If they could somehow make the MCM menu config settings (or make an option to allow you to save to file) save to a say .ini so you didn't have to go in an set everything up every time you start a new game (~10 mins each time for me). As far as the OP's issue I don't have it since I find the coloured icons distracting.

This +1  a PIA..

Spike

• 3 weeks later...