Photo

COT Not working???

Best Answer phazer11 , 21 February 2014 - 09:41 PM

It sounds to me that AOS is overwriting CoT's changes. Try installing michaelrw's CoT and AOS patch. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 go2kant

go2kant

Noble

• Citizen
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:16 AM

Hi all! I just finished a STEP 2.2.8 Core install with some of extended and the lighting/climate pack plus a couple of non STEP Mods.  I would like to thank the team, my Skyrim has never been this stable.  Ten hours of game time and not a single CTD or freeze, Thank YOU! The only suspicious thing is that I think the weather patterns for Climates of Tameriel are not working.  I do get a change in weather from sun to overcast to rain and the cycle seems to work but the vibrant COT weathers as well as the COT patch weathers don't seem to be showing up.  This could all just be in my head of course but I believe I'm not getting the full effect of COT.  Does anyone have any suggestions in how to test COT to see if i'm getting the weather patterns? Thanks cheers! Kant

#2 phazer11

phazer11

High King

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:41 PM   Best Answer

It sounds to me that AOS is overwriting CoT's changes. Try installing michaelrw's CoT and AOS patch.

#3 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,461 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:53 PM

It sounds to me that AOS is overwriting CoT's changes. Try installing michaelrw's CoT and AOS patch.

This. Load the CoT-AOS patch late in load order or merge it into the STEP patch.

If search 'merge plugin' in the wiki there are directions for simple merging.

#4 go2kant

go2kant

Noble

• Citizen
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:01 PM

That was exactly it! Thanks you very much! cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users