47 replies to this topic

#46 Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:14 AM

I'm testing the extreme performance version of this ENB and i tend to have a really good framerate with my current setup (between 40 and 60 fps outdoors, no stuttering). I decided to limit the FPS to 30 just to have some stability, but when i do so with the FPS limiter integrated into the ENB, i have some really annoying microstutters all the time. Are there other ways to limit the FPS without using the ENB limiter?

EDIT: Nevermind, problem solved. I disabled vsync and enabled the FPS limiter from the Nvidia Inspector panel.

Edited by Lonewolf, 14 June 2014 - 06:18 AM.

#47 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,962 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:55 PM

Just testing this one out. It is good and very beautiful; however, not quite what I'm looking for. It's a bit more performance heavy that I'd like for just a plug-and-play experience. I tried both the Full and Full Performance version and both dropped me down into the high 20s on my FPS. There was only about a 5FPS difference between the two.

#48 DoYouEvenModBro

DoYouEvenModBro

Dragon Prince

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:32 PM

It's heavy, yea. It knocks me down to 22 fps in some areas. It's rewarding though. Interiors are also extremely well done and the interior fps is fine.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: enb, mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users