Photo

[ SOLVED ] Dual Sheath Redux Patch

Best Answer Malouz , 24 February 2014 - 11:38 PM

Find my own solution. I have edited the Userlist with one rules for each esp. After the DSR patch done, no more "Differently Ebony.esp" issue. Sorry for bothering you. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Malouz

Malouz

Thane

• Citizen
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

Hi everyone. I'm having trouble using DSRP in Mod Organizer. I have followed the new STEP 2.2.8 and all went fine until step 3.A.4. Dual Sheath Redux Patch (STEP Extended Only) At this point I have two "problems" : Firstly : When clicking "Patch" on DSRP, it asks me to run BOSS again, why? It's modifying (logically) my loadorder with the "SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB" and "Improved Closefaced Helmets Legendary"  esps. Do I just have to replace them in their respectful places in the loadorder again manually? Isn't it corrupting the patching process? Secondly : When activating the Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp, I got a missing master : "Differently Ebony.esp" ... where should this esp have come from? Am I missing something in the process? Thanks in advance for your support.

#2 Malouz

Malouz

Thane

• Citizen
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:38 PM   Best Answer

Find my own solution. I have edited the Userlist with one rules for each esp. After the DSR patch done, no more "Differently Ebony.esp" issue. Sorry for bothering you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users