Thread [ PREFIXES ] and 'tags'

torminater

Question

Quick "bug" report:

The Mod Testing forum is missing the [TESTING] and [Accepted] badges.

Apparently every user is able to create threads directly in Mod Testing, which leads to confusion amongst us admin and the users. The forum needs to be locked, for non-admins/moderators and perhaps even locked for all moderators unless they use the "send to Mod Testing"-functionality (which isn't included either yet afaik).

Also, what is this:

"enable/disable maxx skin slider"

3 answers to this question

Quick "bug" report:The Mod Testing forum is missing the [TESTING] and [Accepted] badges.Apparently every user is able to create threads directly in Mod Testing, which leads to confusion amongst us admin and the users. The forum needs to be locked, for non-admins/moderators and perhaps even locked for all moderators unless they use the "send to Mod Testing"-functionality (which isn't included either yet afaik). Also, what is this:"enable/disable maxx skin slider"

I agree and brought this up behind the scenes. I think MT forum should be locked from creating new threads by non-staff members.

They are missing the tags and the authors are missing the badges. Guy you have to remember this switch just happened so some things will still need to be set up. Stating with the more important things first and then moving down the list. Most everything will be back.

Tagging is different in IPB. Authorized personnel will be able to add tags to thread topics now with the option to use the first tag as a thread prefix. The inline moderation tools (which are still being configured) also offer automated tagging options, so I will figure this stuff out and post back more once I know.