woodcutting script issues

Jdsren

Question

Hello all,I've been trying to start a new game with a pretty large mod set up for quite some time now and can't seem to figure out the nature of my crashes. Each and every time the game crashes after about 30-35 minutes with "woodcuttinglevelingscript.psc" as the final line of text in my papyrus log. I've been eliminating mods 1 by 1 to try and alleviate the problem but have had no success whatsoever.A quick search on Google shows that this script is barely even mentioned as a troublemaker and I seem to be the lucky one with this issue... Awesome.I believe that it may possibly be related to a weapon or armor mod and have been eliminating them 1 by 1 to no avail. I only think this because I started adding my mods in chunks pertaining to their respective category (immersion, magic, gameplay etc.) and really noticed it crashing after most mods were installed (I added weapons and armors last as I figured they were safest).I did eliminate all weapons and armors at once and the crash still occurred, then I eliminated "Dynamic Things" mod and it didn't crash. I chose this particular mod because it includes cutting down trees and wood piles etc. it made sense. Thinking the problem was DT, I installed all my weapon and armor mods again and then viola 30 minutes later same crash with same script error (DT was not installed).My plan is to continue eliminating mods until I see no error but this literally takes 40 minutes each time for each mod and I don't want to be left with no mods and same error. I use the 28 step test outlined here to test for stability https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1277531-28-step-stress-test/ but the crash doesn't just occur while doing this test, it will happen anywhere in game while playing for a period of time.Here is the end of the last papyrus log I received today (after 10 more attempts... I hate this)https://pastebin.com/vwugr9b2This is the mod list I started with before eliminatinghttps://pastebin.com/xreTqeyaThis is my newest build with mods eliminated 1 by 1 and still getting same reporthttps://pastebin.com/LaUfYkN1My setup: intel i7, 64bit, 6GRAM, Nvidia GTX 360I do use enboost and ssme as well. All mods are cleaned and ordered with boss, TES5edit shows no errors whatsoever. I also run a bashed patch via Wyre Smash. I also use MO and each and every time I eliminate a mod from my list to check for stability I erase all saves and start the game over.If anyone is familiar with this script and what it does in game please enlighten me so I may have a shot at figuring this out. Seriously, any comment is very appreciated, I'm about to give up completely. Thanks

Edited by Jdsren

3 answers to this question

I GOT IT!!! It was either skybirds, guard dialogue overhaul, or way of the monk. Most likely skybirds ( I really like that mod too)

I got lucky and found another players mod list and papyrus log with the same script in question, then i simply eliminated whatever we had in common in our lists and viola no more crashes. I've seriously been working on this for days, it was killing my game. I played through the 28 step test flawlessly and then some. After I quit I checked papyrus log and saw no woodcuttinglevelingscript.psc anywhere...

Thanks again for the help, it's nice to have such a forum to consult with when things go awry.

Also, I use mod organizer and love everything about it. I can fine tune my game effortlessly.

Edited by Jdsren

Which mod manager do you use, Mod Organizer or Wrye Bash? The suggestions I would make depend on which one you use. It's almost certainly not an armor mod or any mod that just adds items; it has to be in a mod that has scripts. I looked in my SkyrimDatascripts folder and I don't see that script, so it isn't from any of the mods you'll commonly see mentioned on the STEP forums. You do have many mods that I've never seen mentioned on these forums, however.