New WYSIWYG Editor

stoppingby4now

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The editor is ignoring the indents' date=' at least it was when I tried it.Look here! << Suppose to be Indented text. (that is not indented)[/quote']

The forum has no mechanism for indenting text, so indenting plain text won't do anything. It currently only affects ordered lists so you can go a level deeper.

• Example

• Indented

The editor is ignoring the indents' date=' at least it was when I tried it.Look here!

The forum has no mechanism for indenting text' date=' so indenting plain text won't do anything. It currently only affects ordered lists so you can go a level deeper.

• Example

• Indented
[/quote']

Ah! Good to know! Thank you!

The editor is ignoring the indents' date=' at least it was when I tried it.Look here! << Suppose to be Indented text. (that is not indented)[/quote']

The forum has no mechanism for indenting text' date=' so indenting plain text won't do anything. It currently only affects ordered lists so you can go a level deeper.

• Example

• Indented
[/quote']

Can I ask? what is meant by "go a level deeper"  

The editor is ignoring the indents' date=' at least it was when I tried it.Look here!

• Example

• Indented
[/quote']

deeper in the

• deeper

• even deeper

• who would ever go THIS deep?

• why?

• huh?

• Example

• Indented
[/quote']

I meant that in terms of indenting a list so you can create sub list items:

• Begin list
  • Second item

• Indented1 - sub list to "Second item" (this is what I meant by a level deeper)

• sub list to "Indented1"
      • testing
    • testing
  • testing
I should've said "It currently only affects ordered lists so you can create sub lists".

• 1 month later...

Archived