Snow Shader Fix

DoubleYou

I am sorry, I am stupid, but I still don't understand what are you saying :(

This mod just redirects the game to use different mesh present ingame. What does Brumbek have to do with this mod? I am also not using BDS at all.

Edited by Octopuss

You asked me what Brumbek did...

I think this mod should be fine now I am looking at it, but why it was created in the first place I have no idea. The guy could have dropped into my WATER page or something and asked for a no mesh version of BDS. It's like I have gone back in time two years. Again, this mesh is nothing new, it has been in BDS since the very beginning. It means nothing, it's just a box linked to the snow shader. I'm not trying to derail the thread or anything, I'm just trying to point this stuff out. I would like to know what is the main problem with BDS. If it is compatibility then why don't the other authors do something about it? I don't think it is up to me, I have not updated the mod in ages as there is nothing left to do.

Oh, ok. I get it.

I've also downloaded BDS and while the place in the above screenshot still looks like mess (those lines, I don't even...), it looks significantly better with BDS. I think I will try BDS for a few days instead :)

Fair enough. If you do remove the meshes from the mod then it will probably just mean the meshes won't show any snow at all if they are meant to. I could make a no mesh version by just linking these objects back to the default shader. They will just revert back to bland-ness instead. ::):