SIS - Skyrim Installation Swapper (by evilOlive)

frihyland

Question

13 answers to this question

Hi all...

Just saw this here and wanted to come round to say I'm honored that you are using my utility and offer to answer any questions or help out if anyone runs into any problems with it.

Another major revision is in the planning stage. I know you have said here you plan to switch to MIMI whenever it may be released but in the meanwhile, if I can incorporate any changes into the functions of the utility that would make it more useful to your team, please let me know. I'm always looking for ways to make it more useful to the people who actually use it.

Cheers!

evilOlive aka RedStapler/kristjin

Hi all...

Just saw this here and wanted to come round to say I'm honored that you are using my utility and offer to answer any questions or help out if anyone runs into any problems with it.

Another major revision is in the planning stage. I know you have said here you plan to switch to MIMI whenever it may be released but in the meanwhile, if I can incorporate any changes into the functions of the utility that would make it more useful to your team, please let me know. I'm always looking for ways to make it more useful to the people who actually use it.

Cheers!

evilOlive aka RedStapler/kristjin

Glad to have another mod author in the forums!  If you'd like, shoot me a PM on Nexus for confirmation and I'll bump you up to the Mod Author rank.  I've been using MO up to this point, but I'll definitely be giving this program a shot, it looks like it'll be really helpful.

Done!

I've been talking with the MO guy about how I could help out with bringing SIS functions to MO. Very exciting. :)

Awesome, we haven't heard from Tannin in a while but if you guys are in cahoots only great things can happen.

Great. I use SIS a lot to backup configurations and to experiment with different ones.

Awesome!  I love hearing from people who are using SIS.  

Hey, allow me to point out that in the new version now you can use:

Ctrl-Shift-B to launch BOSS

Ctrl-Shift-N to launch NMM

Ctrl-Shift-W to launch Wrye

Ctrl-Shift-S to launch Skyrim (the file specified on the launcher tab)

:D