Editing Privileges

TechAngel85

Question

@Tech

You have the correct group assignment. I will try and do some more digging, but you should have access.

For External Edit, it still works for me (using XExternalEditor). I have had a couple occasions where the ini file it generates somehow became corrupt, and deleting it and letting it recreate fixed the issue. The file will be located in %USERPROFILE%XExternalEditorwiki_step-project_com.ini

The comment about the XExternalEditor deserves to be stickied. It happens just infrequently enough that I forget about the fix when the problem occurs again.

I reinstalled XExternalEditor a few days ago (since it wasn't on this computer) and I haven't had any problems recently.

@Tech

You have the correct group assignment. I will try and do some more digging, but you should have access.

For External Edit, it still works for me (using XExternalEditor). I have had a couple occasions where the ini file it generates somehow became corrupt, and deleting it and letting it recreate fixed the issue. The file will be located in %USERPROFILE%XExternalEditorwiki_step-project_com.ini

I just got in from work. Checked again and am still unable to edit anything in the STEP namespace.