Photo

Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB (when to use?)

Best Answer EssArrBee , 09 March 2014 - 02:15 PM

Before SMIM. Brumbek took the particle patch stuff and made some improvements to a couple thing so make sure SMIM overwrites.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JareX

JareX

Prisoner

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:09 AM

Hey, I was trying some custom  mods, being one of them Realistic Nights :https://www.nexusmod...im/mods/49472/?

The only problem is that with that mod the water looks shiny white during nights, I made some research and found the "Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB" : https://enbseries.en....php?f=6&t=1499

The bad thing is that the patch didn't fix the white water at night, also I saw that the particle patch conflicted with a lot of the STEP mods. So I ended up removing realistic nights.

But I was reading about the particle patch and it seems to do some very nice stuff, so I decided to put it on the very top of my load order to avoid conflict with other mods.

So here is my question:

Is it safe to use this particle patch? if thats so, where on my load order should I put it?

should it be considered for future STEP - ENB users?

#2 DanimalTwo

DanimalTwo

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:01 PM

I'd recommand following Neovalan's lead as the mod placement which can be found here.

#3 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:15 PM   Best Answer

Before SMIM. Brumbek took the particle patch stuff and made some improvements to a couple thing so make sure SMIM overwrites.

#4 boycad

boycad

Prisoner

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:16 AM

umm just because it looks useful and smooth and all that... is it possible and practical to use it with just ENBoost, and not a full enb active?

#5 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,623 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:28 AM

Sure, it will not hurt anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users