EotW Dawnguard DLC Textures Remastered (by EcthelionOtW and misslexi)

Noobsayer

Nexus Link

For release 1.0 we have covered:

- Dawnguard armors and weapons
- Vampire armors, clothes and Harkon's sword
- Snow Elf Armor, bow, quiver and shield of Auriel
- Moth priest robe
- statue and shrine of Auriel
- armored trolls, Dawnguard dogs and Vampire dogs
- Dragonbone weapons
- creatures of the Forgotten Vale
- Aetherial shield and staff
- tons of other misc stuff[/size]

These guys did the lovely mage robe retexture overhaul, so I'm sure the armor stuff will be quality. Will be testing asap.

Commenting so that I can follow this thread. I didn't realize how many other mods this guy has done. I'm definitely interested in the dragonborn stahlrim bow replacer. 

EDIT: Just realized that this mod includes a bunch of his other mods. He's not very good at deleted obsolete mod pages. Quite annoying actually. 

EDIT2: Unless I'm mistaken, the files are not packed correctly. There is a texture/dlc01/actors folder AND a texture/actors/dlc01 folder? 

Edited by DoYouEvenModBro
  • +1 1

EDIT: Just realized that this mod includes a bunch of his other mods. He's not very good at deleted obsolete mod pages. Quite annoying actually. 

EDIT2: Unless I'm mistaken, the files are not packed correctly. There is a texture/dlc01/actors folder AND a texture/actors/dlc01 folder? 

Yeah, thinking the same thing as well about the redundant/obsolete mod pages.

The file structure question definitely needs some confirmation, I'm not familiar enough with armor and gear texture folder structures myself.

That's a good catch! I just threw the file onto MO and didn't bother, heh.

But I am sure it will get quickly fixed. It's only the very first release, so I am not too worried.

Yea, im' pretty sure all actor stuff should be in textures/dl01/actors, NOT textures/actors/dl01. Someone should bring that up to the mod author's attention. I'm loving the stahlrim + nordic bow/quicker/arrow replacer mods. Wasn't there already a mod in testing for Ancient Falmor Armor and Auriel's sheild?

One should also be careful when using Cabal's Book of Silence, because this mod is only textures, but BoS contains meshes as well, so overwriting just textures might result in unexpected problems.

I'm not using this mod. I just use his robes mod, his mage items mod (spellbreaker and azura's star) and the dragonborn bow replacers. What does this overwrite from Cabal's? I didnt think Cabal's armors/weapons touched anything from the Dawnguard DLC

One should also be careful when using Cabal's Book of Silence, because this mod is only textures, but BoS contains meshes as well, so overwriting just textures might result in unexpected problems.

I'm just using the non-variant/replacer version of BoS...MO reports no overlap/conflicts...

Actually, nevermind! I installed another of his mods today, the mage equipment overhaul. lol.

Forget what I wrote!

Don't forget to use the compatibility patch if you also use Clothing and Clutter Fixes by kryptopyr

EotW Mage Robes Compatible Textures

Wait, you said "equipment, not robes, nvm  :p

Yea, im' pretty sure all actor stuff should be in textures/dl01/actors, NOT textures/actors/dl01. Someone should bring that up to the mod author's attention. I'm loving the stahlrim + nordic bow/quicker/arrow replacer mods. Wasn't there already a mod in testing for Ancient Falmor Armor and Auriel's sheild?

I'm getting another opinion from Nexus poster: misslexi :

Actually - they are packed and pathed exactly as Bethesda did them. If you extract the Skyrim and dlc01 BSA and check - you will see that.

Edited by Kuldebar

So it's packed correctly? Why? That seems odd.

I didn't see any BSAs in that download though.. 

She means compare it to the file structure in the official Skyrim and dlc01 BSA's...

Miss Lexi:

Yes - Weird, I completely agree. It took us a few to find some of the texture boards for this reason! LOL! However,  this is the way Bethesda organized these, so they should all install correctly for you and show up in your game!