Requiem Pack (WIP)

Yay, my first fellow adventure who wants it all. Nice to to see some activity on this forum after so long.

To answer your first question, yes, it's been "reasonably" stable. Yes, I get occasional CTD, but they are not frequent enough to ruin game play, just make sure that you save periodically, and no worries.

I spent far too many hours getting my current build up and running using S.T.E.P. 2.2.9, and so I'm not going to muck with it until I have time (probably during summer), so I don't know what might affect it by using 2.2.9.2. In that sense, you will need to look up patches for any new mods that S.T.E.P. has introduced, namely that AI mod I think was added. Other than that, please post and instabilies or problems you find, and I'll add it to my notes above.

Happy hunting, and may you not die too often (unless you go straight to fight draugr at level 3, in which case please upload the video :).

Oh, and if you install Dragon combat overhaul, don't start the main quest until level 25 and for the love of Talos, turn off 2 and 3 dragon attacks.

• +1 1

I very much enjoy this pack, Requiem is definitely my favourite. However, I do seem to be having trouble (and I'm sorry if this has been covered). Many of the patches require mods (like Unofficial Dawnguard Patch) that have been updated or replaced with the Unofficial Legendary Edition Patch. Example: Hard Times.

How do I get around this? Enable the mods anyway and hope it works? Or should I be patient until Requiem and the Requiem Patches are updated?

You'll have to switch the masters from the old unofficial patches to USLEEP to make these mods work correctly. You might try using USLEEP Swap Masters Script in TES5Edit to swap the masters to USLEEP.

Note that you must install and enable all of the old unofficial patches (Unofficial Skyrim Path, Unofficial Dawnguard Patch, Unofficial Hearthfire Patch, and Unofficial Dragonborn Patch) and USLEEP before you run the script. After you swap masters on all the mods you want to use, uninstall all of the old unofficial patches and test the patched mods to make sure they work correctly.

Greetings,

so I'm back here as I'm starting a new playthrough with the latest STEP-version and the current Requiem 1.9.3.

My present installation is very dated: STEPv2.2.9 with Requiem 1.7.3 + a few additions. It's still running well: I have spent over thousand hours in Skyrim with my Nord character.

But unfortunately some things went not so fine: in the end I had to force-finish CWO via console (after I won the war I had to shut down CWO via menue because quests were not marked as finished). I also had an issue where I was troubleshooting Frostfall not the way mentioned by the author. I always save on a fresh slot and only have a few active quests but my save is 50MB. Scripts are running veeeeery slow now, it takes up to 10 sec to open the Convenient Horses horsebag inventory, or to unequip my shield and strap it on the back, sometimes the character forgets to equip his shield when drawing weapons.

Guess before the game becomes truly unplayable I'll retire my Nord in dignity and start a new, different playthrough.

This time I wanted to dismiss some script intensive mods like CWO/Convenient Horses (maybe I can run Immersive Horses in my STEP instalation instead?) but keep Frostfall as it's one of my favourite additions.

[spoiler=My old Load Order - STEPv2.2.9 with Requiem 1.7.3]# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Traps Make Noise.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
BWS.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp
ADS.esp
DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp
Brows.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
Moss Rocks.esp
Moss Rocks_DB.esp
Rainbows.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
DragonShoutVoice.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-10.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp
SkyUI.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Footprints.esp
Footprints - Ash.esp
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
Beards.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
BFSEffects.esp
Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
RaceMenu.esp
iHUD.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Complete.esp
SMDropLitTorch.esp
ShootingStars.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
Distant DetailHF.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
Bring Out Your Dead.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Oblivion Gates v3 without Markers - Skyrim + Dawnguard DLC.esp
BirdsHFclean.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
Point The Way.esp
HearthfireChimneys.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp
WetandCold.esp
AOS.esp
IHSS.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
TradeBarter.esp
Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
Cloaks.esp
Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
CCO_Frostfall_Patch.esp
Morning Fogs.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Elemental Staves.esp
PilgrimsDelight.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
BlockSparkles.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
FNISspells.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
Chesko_Step418_SN.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Resources.esp
Requiem - Hard Times.esp
Requiem - HearthFires.esp
Requiem - Dragonborn.esp
Requiem - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
Requiem - SCRR Patch.esp
Requiem - Hard Times - SCRR Patch.esp
Requiem - SIC Patch - ARMOR .esp
Requiem - CCOR Conflict Patch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-RequiemPatch.esp
ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
Soul Gems Differ - Requiem.esp
Requiem - Dragonborn - CCOR Patch.esp
Requiem - SIC Patch.esp
Requiem - SIC Patch - DLC2.esp
Requiem - WAF Conflict Patch.esp
Requiem - WAF+Clothing and Clutter Fixes Patch.esp
Requiem - Bring Out Your Dead.esp
Requiem - TradeBarter Conflict Patch.esp
AOS2_Requiem1.7.3 Patch.esp
Requiem - AOS Conflict Patch.esp
Requiem - Potions Weight.esp
Requiem - Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze Patch.esp
Requiem - CCF Conflict Patch.esp
Requiem - Vilja.esp
Requiem - Guard Dialogue Overhaul Patch.esp
Requiem - Improved Closefaced Helmet Legendary Patch.esp
Requiem - Frostfall.esp
Requiem - Frostfall Conflict Patch.esp
Requiem - Cloaks of Skyrim Hard - Times.esp
Civil War Overhaul - Requiem Patch.esp
Animated Weapon Enchants.esp
Requiem - Animated Weapon Enchants Patch.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
Requiem - SPTConsistentOlderPeople Patch.esp
DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn - Requiem Patch.esp
STEP Extended Patch.esp
randomthunder.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

I have made some research and found many patches for Requiem 1.9.3 but there are still some missing when I look at my old load order.

It would be great if I could get some advice from You while I'm updating.

The first thing to do is a new STEP 2.2.9.2 instalation. This should be no problem for me, I think.

Yesteday I updated my GPR drivers and ENBoost.

Guess I have to check if my tools are still up to date: MOD Organizer, LOOT, TESVEdit and Wrye Bash...

As I use the tools via MODOrganizer, is there an easy way to update them via MODOrganizer?

And can I switch from Convenient Horses to Immersive Horses in my new STEP extended installation?

My new load order for Requiem will follow soon. Then I'll have some questions about patching.

Thanks,

BUBISHI

You'll have to switch the masters from the old unofficial patches to USLEEP to make these mods work correctly. You might try using USLEEP Swap Masters Script in TES5Edit to swap the masters to USLEEP.

Note that you must install and enable all of the old unofficial patches (Unofficial Skyrim Path, Unofficial Dawnguard Patch, Unofficial Hearthfire Patch, and Unofficial Dragonborn Patch) and USLEEP before you run the script. After you swap masters on all the mods you want to use, uninstall all of the old unofficial patches and test the patched mods to make sure they work correctly.

Thanks! I'll try this, and update my progress. =)

Patching Routine

(almost) every time you change stuff, you need to re run all these patches. Of course you don't necessarily need to run them all. DynDOLOD only needs to be run when you make changes (that you want to see) to the environment, but you should re run them all when you are planning to do a play through, and to avoid bugs.

MAJOR NOTE: For those of you using Mod Organizer (which should be EVERYBODY!!!), NEVER overwrite your patches. A patch belongs to a specific profile. Name a patch according to the profile it belongs to: if you use numbers, then the patch has that number in its name, so that you only load it for that profile. Yes you will end up with a (very) long list of patches, but if you do not do this, then you will break your previous profiles, and will NOT be able to load previous profiles for de bugging purposes. This takes only a few seconds each time you patch, but is well worth it later:

1) Run TES5Merged Patch (everything except Requiem mods)

Remove any item with "leveled" in the name

2) Dual Sheath Redux (fixed, don't need to use work around)

Remember to use the modified USKP patch (removed cell using TES5Edit or it won't work)

remember to put the orriginal USKP patch back afterwards

3) Run FNIS

4) Reqtificator

if you select "NO" for the back up file, you get the option for not using it (only if you are starting a new game).

If you are NOT starting a new game, make a copy of the Reqtificator patch (For the Indifferent), update the number for the new profile, and then update that patch. Otherwise you break your game.

5) DynDOLOD (only run if I make changes to the landscape)

Re-installed the STEP Texture Compilation (to see if it was modified by DynDOLOD)

Mr_Moal,

could You  give me some more information on point 2) of Your Patching Guide routine, please.

I'm going to install Requiem 1.9.3 on top of my STEP 2.2.9.2 extended - many things have changed but there is much knowlege in Your guide that helps me on the way. Thanks for sharing it with us.

USKP has benn changed to Legendary and I don't know if anything that had to be changed in USKP must be changed in the Legendery version too?

Edited by BUBISHI

Several months ago, the USKP grew so large that certain things broke. (Due to the number of records and such). The dual sheath redux patcher couldn't handle it. The only way around that was to delete a section of the USKP to lower the record number down. That dual sheath redux patcher has since been fixed and this is no longer a problem. I'll make a note in the guide about that.

I guess I should have removed the note, would have been less confusing.

Several months ago, the USKP grew so large that certain things broke. (Due to the number of records and such). The dual sheath redux patcher couldn't handle it. The only way around that was to delete a section of the USKP to lower the record number down. That dual sheath redux patcher has since been fixed and this is no longer a problem. I'll make a note in the guide about that.

I guess I should have removed the note, would have been less confusing.

I have found a TES5Edit Script made by fireundubh that if usefull for deleveling leveled lists -> 1) Run TES5Merged Patch (everything except Requiem mods)

Remove any item with "leveled" in the name.

Guess it does everything You describe and I can use it instead going through all the Bashed Patch manually?

Actually, there is no bashed patch at all. Requiem I think handles all that.

I do use the TES5Edit merged patch, but that is different.

Let requiem handle the de leveling. Really, it's better not to mettle with the awesome vodo magic that has been worked with the reqtificator for requiem.

Edit: Re read your post, and what I described does not have anything to do with de leveling or bashed patches.

Edited by Mr_Moal

Actually, there is no bashed patch at all. Requiem I think handles all that.

I do use the TES5Edit merged patch, but that is different.

Let requiem handle the de leveling. Really, it's better not to mettle with the awesome vodo magic that has been worked with the reqtificator for requiem.

Edit: Re read your post, and what I described does not have anything to do with de leveling or bashed patches.

Thank You, I have read about what the Reqtificator does and will not use the Bashed Patch anymore.

The script is from my 1.7.3 setup where it was usefull for deleveling the leveled lists.

Now I noticed it: Bashed Patch≠Merged Patch. :confused: Now I have to find out the difference between the two. Thanks for pointing me to this.

-------------------------

UPDATE

What I have found out so far:

BASHED PATCH:

• is recommended with STEP

• only good for Leveled Lists

MERGED PATCH:

• good when using up to 255 mods or more

• not needed with pristine STEP extended setup

1. When using both together MERGED PATCH (comes after BASHED PATCH in load order) will overwrite the Leveled Lists from BASHED PATCH -> not good.

2. With Requiem there is no need for a BASHED PATCH because the Reqtificator does the job.

3. With Requiem I should use MERGED PATCH because I have a lot of mods ontop of STEP extended.) In this case I have to Remove any item with "leveled" in the name as You recommend.

3.a) How do You decide to make a MERGED PATCH? 200+ mods, special mods?

I have been recommended not to make a MERGED PATCH by some users on reddit. I'll try to build a Requiem Patch for my mod list insted.

4. The time for creating the MERGED PATCH is before creating the DUAL SHEATH REDUX PATCH, then FINIS, then Reqtificator.

Do You use the STEP compilation (STEP patch) in Your setup - as STEP extended is Your base?

One more question:

You deinstall Improved Weapon Sounds from Your STEP list. If I try this I get problems because the STEP extended patch is dependant on Improved Weapon Sounds. How do You fix this?

Edited by BUBISHI

Step uses the bashed patch.  My understanding is that the Reqtificator is Requiems "Bashed Patch".  At least that is how I understand it. So they are mutually exclusive. 

Merged patches are not "bad", but they are "dangerous", and can have unintended effects that may not be noticed until some time into your game, in which case you are screwed.   However, when you have more .esp's than the limit, you don't have much choices. Which is my situation.   The merged patches I suggest have not broken my game as far as I can tell, I think/hope/pray/etc. 

TES5Merged.esp

I read about this some time back, made some notes on it because it was important enough to warrant them, and now months later, I only remember that it helped with stability and such (any my notes are incomprehensible and of no help).  Anyways, when I started using it, I found I had reasonable stability improvements.  Now whether that is from the TES5Merged.esp, or from other things, I can't exactly prove considering I have hundreds of mods loaded.  

Improved Weapon Sounds: 

I have something called "Improved Weapon Impact EFFECTS Correct Metal" in my mod order. ...

Do You use the STEP compilation (STEP patch) in Your setup - as STEP extended is Your base?

yes.  

Basically, I installed the STEP Extended as my base (bashed patch and all),  used console commands to let my fly like superman, and loaded up as much of the world as possible as a test.  After that, I made a new profile, and installed the rest of the mods (one pack at a a time, testing for stability along the way).   Eventually, I made it to Requiem:Pack, and that is where I stopped using the Bashed patch.  the step patches and the other Pack patches are in my build.  Once the pre requiem is stable, then I add Requiem and all its patches on top.  

oh, and once you start installing Requiem, DON'T USE LOOT!  Everything needs to be hand ordered, because LOOT does not know how to handle Requiem. I did try adding loot load order instructions, but that just drove me nutz.  

I stick to Your guide while installing my pre-Requiem setup. Different Profiles, testing in tcl-superspeed-mode, etc. It helped me very much. 

I'm at the point where I have a "stable" pre-Requiem setup. I have played for three hours - that's not much - but I had no CTDs.

Have collected every patch for Requiem I could get and started building Requiem today. The first problem is the dependancy of STEP extended Patch and Improved Weapon Sounds. Here I have to delete the IWS references from the STEP patch or make the IWS compatible, somehow.

And yes, I will not use LOOT as soon my pre-Requiem load order is set.

I'm doing some tutorials on xEdit and hope to be able to create my own Requiem-superpatch in the end. Still a long way to go.

My load order (without the final patches) but mabe enough for You to see if there is something wrong...

[spoiler=Load Order]Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization.esm
Falskaar.esm
Campfire.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
iHUD.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
ViewableFactionRanksBothDLC.esp
Footprints.esp
Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
Beards.esp
hearthfireextended.esp
TradeBarter.esp
Point The Way.esp
BirdsHFclean.esp
Brows.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
Elemental Staves.esp
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
BFSEffects.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
DragonShoutVoice.esp
ADS.esp
WetandCold.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills Falskaar.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
AOS.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
NoAnimalsReportCrimes-DG+DB.esp
Paralyze.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
WAF_CCF_SIC Patch.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul.esp
Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Cloaks.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Bring Out Your Dead - Legendary Edition.esp
Immersive Horses.esp
Frostfall.esp
PilgrimsDelight.esp
BlockSparkles.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
Chesko_Step418_SN.esp
Warhammer Sorceress Robes.esp
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
IHSS.esp
randomthunder.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp
NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp
SMDropLitTorch.esp
Traps Make Noise.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
WM Trap Fixes.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
Hearthfire IHO Compatibility Patch.esp
Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
AOS2_CoT5_Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel Falskaar.esp
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
AOS2_DSI Patch.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
AOS2_IWIE Patch.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
STEP Extended Patch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp
Requiem - Audio Overhaul for Skyrim.esp
Requiem - Hearthfire.esp
NRM_Dragonborn_Reqtified.esp
KFR-Kryptopyr'sFixesReqtified.esp
COR-CraftingOverhaulReqtified.esp
CAR-ContentAddonReqtified.esp
Requiem - Trade and Barter.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Requiem - TimingIsEverything.esp
Requiem - Campfire.esp
CFR-Campfire.esp
Requiem - Frostfall.esp
CFR-CloaksForRequiem.esp
Requiem - Cutting Room Floor.esp
NRM Falskaar - Requiem Patch.esp
Requiem - Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
Requiem - Immersive Creatures.esp
Requiem - Elemental Bolts.esp
Requiem - Immersive Horses.esp
Requiem - Explosive Bolts Visualized.esp
Requiem - Improved Closefaced Helmets.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Requiem - Live Another Life.esp

So I made my first Requiem load order - it still needs some sorting and a custom patch - but I wanted to see if the game starts in this condition.

[spoiler=Load Order]# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization.esm
Falskaar.esm
Campfire.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
iHUD.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
Footprints.esp
Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
Beards.esp
hearthfireextended.esp
TradeBarter.esp
Point The Way.esp
BirdsHFclean.esp
Brows.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
Elemental Staves.esp
BFSEffects.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
DragonShoutVoice.esp
ADS.esp
WetandCold.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills Falskaar.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
AOS.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
NoAnimalsReportCrimes-DG+DB.esp
WAF_CCF_SIC Patch.esp
Paralyze.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul.esp
Cloaks.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Bring Out Your Dead - Legendary Edition.esp
Immersive Horses.esp
Frostfall.esp
PilgrimsDelight.esp
BlockSparkles.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
Chesko_Step418_SN.esp
Warhammer Sorceress Robes.esp
IHSS.esp
randomthunder.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp
NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp
SMDropLitTorch.esp
Traps Make Noise.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
WM Trap Fixes.esp
Hearthfire IHO Compatibility Patch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
AOS2_CoT5_Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel Falskaar.esp
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
AOS2_DSI Patch.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
AOS2_IWIE Patch.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
STEP Extended Patch.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp
Requiem - Hearthfire.esp
NRM_Dragonborn_Reqtified.esp
KFR-Kryptopyr'sFixesReqtified.esp
CAR-ContentAddonReqtified.esp
Requiem - Trade and Barter.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Requiem - TimingIsEverything.esp
Requiem - Campfire.esp
CFR-Campfire.esp
Requiem - Frostfall.esp
CFR-CloaksForRequiem.esp
Requiem - Immersive Creatures.esp
Requiem - Elemental Bolts.esp
Requiem - Immersive Horses.esp
Requiem - Live Another Life.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

I also have to create the DydDOLOD files.

My question is:

Dual Sheath Redux.esp, Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp, FINIS and DynDYLOD files should be are created after adding Requiem and before running the Reqtifier, right? This is how I try to interpret the STEP guide on Requiem.

The STEP guide says to rerun LOOT after creating Dual Sheath Redux.esp, Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp, FINIS and DynDYLOD files a final time so they are sorted into the Load Order.

But at this point I should not use LOOT with Requiem anymore. So how to do it right?

1. I could leave them at the end of my load order like in my load order
  2. I could compare their LOOT sorting with my pure STEP extended load order and sort them manualy in MO
  3. Rerun LOOT and resort my Requiem mods again. 

One more: when I have created a custom Requiem Patch for my setup, guess now it's the time to look for conflicts, I place it right at the end just before Requiem for the Indiferent.esp which is then recreated, right?

Edited by BUBISHI

What I do is get the pre requiem built (placing the STEP patches at the end),  then Place Requiem.esp, the USKP _ UDGP.esp stuff, etc in order,  

Then I do my patching, so Dual Sheath Redux.esp, is next, then the Requiem for the Indifferent, then DynDOLOD, and finally Realshelter (which has it's patch run after DynDOLOD)

I'm happy to notice you are using NRM's patches.   I've tried using another set of patches for Falskaar and such, and they caused a CTD upon start up.  took hours to fix.  

I also notice you have FNIS.esp in there near the end.  I don't have that. odd. 

Which ENB are you using.  I completly removed the Lighting fixes that are from the lighting overhaul pack, (and from the STEP extended), and instead used Lumen ENB, with the suggested lighting as well.  At least you are not using ELFX (though its an awesome mod, and I have it to thank for getting me into playing a dark skyrim, I've had my share of greif too.  That and it wasn't compatible with Lumen ENB... :) 

Load order

I place ******** infront of deactivated esp's (because they got merged), and I placed ******** behind the merged esp. 

What you want to look at is is the very end.  The order of the Requiem patches will be a little out of date, but in general, that was what I got after looking up other people's postings for (reasonably) stable requiem builds.   

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
WinterholdDestruction.esm
ORS_SolitudeGate.esm
Gray Fox Cowl.esm
ORS_MorthalPain.esm
mannyDragonhead.esm
mannyBlackRock.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
daymoyl.esm
EFFCore.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SkyUI.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
TakeNotes.esp
iHUD.esp
ImportantInformationOverhaul.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Footprints.esp
Moss Rocks.esp
Moss Rocks_DB.esp
********Beards.esp
Merged Plugin 03 3.esp********
********Brows.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
Elemental Staves.esp
BFSEffects.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
********Rainbows.esp
********ShootingStars.esp
********DragonShoutVoice.esp
ADS.esp
WetandCold.esp
Paralysis.esp
Soul Gems Differ - NS.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
********SMDropLitTorch.esp
Traps Make Noise.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
********WM Trap Fixes.esp
********MoonGlow.esp
3DNPC.esp
ETaC - Complete.esp
RelightingSkyrim.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp
ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
RelightingSkyrim_DG.esp
JKs Skyrim Major Cities.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
BirdsHFclean.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
RelightingSkyrim_DB.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Point The Way.esp
FarmhouseChimneys.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
AOS.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
Toxicity.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
IHSS.esp
ORS_DremoraUpdate.esp
BlackreachOverhaul.esp
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp
TradeBarter.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
REGS - Better Docks.esp
MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
Immersive Whiterun.esp
Immersive Solstheim.esp
Sky Haven Temple M&M3.esp
ETaC - Complete NoSnow Patch.esp
Hebrock_Der Schatten von Meresis - EV.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
BetterDGEntrance.esp
Civil War Repairs.esp
NerniesCityandVillageExpansion.esp
You Hunger.esp
YouHunger-ETAC-Patch.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
ETaC - Complete Patches 02.esp
Nightingale Hall.esp
Understone Keep Repair.esp
RBB - REGS Merge.esp
Cloaks.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
ORS_ChaptersLinker.esp
RelightingSkyrim_HF.esp
UniqueBorderGates-All.esp
quest_nomercy.esp
Bring Out Your Dead.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
FarmhouseChimneysFalskaar.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Merged Winter Is Coming.esp********
********1nivWICCloaks.esp
********1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
********1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp
********1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp
abotFiresHurt.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
tos_laintardale_hf.esp
tos_amber_guard.esp
ETaC - Whiterun Ext CRF Patch.esp
YouHunger-INPC-Patch.esp
FarmhouseChimneysCRF.esp
tos_granitehall.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
quest_seaofghosts.esp
Provincial Courier Service.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
FarmhouseChimneysWyrmstooth.esp
3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp
quest_pitfighter.esp
Morning Fogs.esp
Better City Entrances - No Whiterun.esp
Snowbound Acres.esp
quest_andtherealmsofdaedra.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
REGS Patch - 3DNPC.esp
UniqueBorderGates-All-BetterDGEntrance.esp
Hunterborn.esp
PilgrimsDelight.esp
FarmhouseChimneysMaS.esp
ETaC - Whiterun Ext LoS Patch.esp
REGS Patch - Riften NavFull.esp
Windhelm Lighthouse.esp
MzarkWonders.esp
high hrothgar overhaul.esp
PP_OgmundsTomb.esp
iNeed.esp
BlockSparkles.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
UniqueBorderGates-All-PointTheWay.esp
Prometheus_NSUTR Falskaar Dock.esp
PP_WindcallerPass.esp
AlternativeCraftingSystem.esp
Apple garden.esp
Chesko_Step418_SN.esp
RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp
quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp
Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp
Perfect Legionnaire - Troops Re-equipment.esp
SafeAutoSave.esp
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp
LumenWeather.esp
TrueStorms-LumenWeather.esp
TrueStorms.esp
randomthunder.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
ELE_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
AnonymousPeople.esp
AddressUnknown.esp
SmartCast_1_0.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
UIExtensions.esp
StartingLoadouts.esp
EnhancedENBNightEye.esp
STEP Extended Patch.esp
REGS Patch - STEP Extended.esp
STEP Core & Extended - Survival patch.esp
TES5Merged.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - USKP + UDGP.esp
Requiem - Hearthfire.esp
NRM Dragonborn - Requiem Patch.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
NRM Wyrmstooth - Requiem Patch.esp
Requiem - Resources.esp
Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp
Requiem - SCRR Patch.esp
3DNPC - Requiem Patch.esp
3DNPCEFF.esp
FollowerLivePackage.esp
EFFDialogueDLC.esp
FollowerLivePackage-EFFCore.esp
Requiem - Frostfall.esp
Hunterborn_Requiem-Patch.esp
Requiem Merged 01.esp********
********Requiem - Trade and Barter.esp
Requiem - Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp
********Requiem - Immersive Patrols.esp
********Requiem - Expanded Towns and Cities.esp
********Requiem - Immersive Armors.esp
********Requiem - Immersive Weapons.esp
Requiem - Animated Weapon Enchants Patch.esp
Requiem - SPTConsistentOlderPeople Patch.esp
Requiem - Civil War Overhaul Patch.esp
FarmhouseChimneysLAL.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
DynDOLOD.esp
RealShelter.esp
RealShelter_ETAC13.esp
RealShelterJKLargeCities.esp
RSPatch.esp

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random thoughts that are off topic :) 

- So I'm playing through the Mage guild quest, the first one where you enter Sarthal.  Its occurred to me that the 3 other guys are over eager mages, just like you, and yet, when there is the opportunity to go fight Dragur and have some adventure, they just stand around looking at rocks.  Really, all that talk, and not one wants to go have some adventure and prove themselves (which was what they just said back at the collage...)  

Anyone else find that odd? 

Edited by Mr_Moal

I stumbled upon one piece of Galdurs Amulet by chance with my Nord character who was a warrior-blacksmith without any skill in magic. Found the second part by chance and had to get the third one to finish the job. Not beeing interested in spellcasting I was annoyed that I have to become member of the guild to get into Sarthal. And doing those silly tests...  Even though about going back to a previous save to finish this adventure far away from my characters true personality. 

Actually the other mages did not bother me much because I wanted to finish the quest. In the end I had my reward, left those fancy wizards in the cold and returned to more basic sword and shield adventures for my proud Nord. But ending this quest automatically started the next... every time I look into the journal it reminds me of this inglorious part of his career... :confused:

Great to see Your load order, it made me rethink mine, actually I had some severe mistakes that needed to be undone.

Seems I have done right with my order of creating and placing the patches, thanks for describing it again.

It puzzels me too why You don't have FINIS in Your load order as it is part of STEP. I placed the .esps  just in the end because FINIS comes after Dual Sheath Patches in the STEP guide.

Right now I'm doing some research on how create a custom patch for Requiem, how to find conflicts in TES5Edit and so on. I guess this patch should be placed right before the Requiem for the Indiferent.esp. After recreating it in SkyProc I finish with DynDOLOD and am ready to go. But making the patch will take a few days. :ermm:

When doing a Bashed Patch in a STEP setup Wrye deactivates Traps make Noise.esp, Weapons & Armors True Leveled Lists.esp and WMTrapFixes.esp (this has to be rechecked) when creating the patch.

How do You handle that in Requiem?

Do You deactivate those .esps after SkyProc Patcher created the Requiem for the Indiferent.esp?

Or do You keep them checked?