Requiem Pack (WIP)

Ok checking on those, some might be old editings (I learned much since I started).

• Magic effects edits : kind of a merge between enchantingawakenedrequiem.esp and echantingAwakenedAWEPatch.esp. Took the properties of the first and enchant shader of the later.
  • Removed location edits
  • For the Nightingale Hall items, going to delevel them.
  • removed quest edits and going to post on REGS forum.
  • Made the corrections you pointed to me.

Hum update to REGS 3.2.2, switched from touring carriage to better fast travel and added quests.

Bye the way, still having crash on exit, did you manage to correct that ?

Feels good to play a bit.... ah ah tried to challenge a draught in fealsbarrow..... ran away !!

Edited by Nicopad

Try not allowing frostfall to manage fast travel and keep it disabled in better fast traval, worked for me.

Having regular ctds and glitches on menus. any ideas ?

Reproductible crash near whiterun : here is my log.... investigating but could use your ideas

[ (0001BCC0)].Faction.SetAlly() - "" Line ?[OBIS_SPAWN (75018DAA)].ObisFactions.OnInit() - "ObisFactions.psc" Line 66[03/27/2014 - 10:48:28PM] Error: Cannot be an ally of a None factionstack:[ (0003D729)].Faction.SetAlly() - "" Line ?[OBIS_SPAWN (75018DAA)].ObisFactions.OnInit() - "ObisFactions.psc" Line 78[03/27/2014 - 10:48:28PM] Error: Cannot be an ally of a None factionstack:[ (0008E764)].Faction.SetAlly() - "" Line ?[OBIS_SPAWN (75018DAA)].ObisFactions.OnInit() - "ObisFactions.psc" Line 90[03/27/2014 - 10:48:28PM] Error: Cannot be an ally of a None factionstack:[ (000B8CAB)].Faction.SetAlly() - "" Line ?[OBIS_SPAWN (75018DAA)].ObisFactions.OnInit() - "ObisFactions.psc" Line 102[03/27/2014 - 10:48:28PM] Error: Cannot be an ally of a None factionstack:[ (000AE026)].Faction.SetAlly() - "" Line ?[OBIS_SPAWN (75018DAA)].ObisFactions.OnInit() - "ObisFactions.psc" Line 114[03/27/2014 - 10:48:29PM] Error: Cannot be an ally of a None factionstack:[ (00088EE4)].Faction.SetAlly() - "" Line ?[OBIS_SPAWN (75018DAA)].ObisFactions.OnInit() - "ObisFactions.psc" Line 126[03/27/2014 - 10:48:29PM] [sic_configmenuscript ]: Loaded user settings.[03/27/2014 - 10:48:29PM] [Frostfall] SKI_MeterWidget OnWidgetReset()[03/27/2014 - 10:48:29PM] [Frostfall] SKI_MeterWidget OnWidgetReset()[03/27/2014 - 10:48:29PM] [Frostfall] SKI_MeterWidget OnWidgetReset()[03/27/2014 - 10:48:29PM] [Frostfall] SKI_MeterWidget OnWidgetReset()[03/27/2014 - 10:48:29PM] Error: Cannot be an ally of a None factionstack:[ (0009CAC0)].Faction.SetAlly() - "" Line ?[OBIS_SPAWN (75018DAA)].ObisFactions.OnInit() - "ObisFactions.psc" Line 138[03/27/2014 - 10:48:29PM] [Frostfall] SKI_MeterWidget OnWidgetReset()[03/27/2014 - 10:48:29PM] [Frostfall] SKI_MeterWidget OnWidgetReset()[03/27/2014 - 10:48:29PM] WidgetError: [_de_epstatuswidget <_DE_EPStatusQuest (1B05D368)>]: IconLoadFailure[03/27/2014 - 10:48:29PM] Error: Cannot be an ally of a None factionstack:[ (0009F811)].Faction.SetAlly() - "" Line ?[OBIS_SPAWN (75018DAA)].ObisFactions.OnInit() - "ObisFactions.psc" Line 150[03/27/2014 - 10:48:29PM] Error: Cannot be an ally of a None factionstack:[ (0009F817)].Faction.SetAlly() - "" Line ?[OBIS_SPAWN (75018DAA)].ObisFactions.OnInit() - "ObisFactions.psc" Line 162[03/27/2014 - 10:48:29PM] WidgetError: [_de_epstatuswidget <_DE_EPStatusQuest (1B05D368)>]: IconLoadFailure[03/27/2014 - 10:48:30PM][03/27/2014 - 10:48:30PM] =====Wet and Cold is finished refreshing itself and searching for addons!=====[03/27/2014 - 10:48:30PM][03/27/2014 - 10:48:41PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect typestack:[None].REQ_MassEffectField.UnregisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?[None].REQ_MassEffectField.onBeginState() - "REQ_MassEffectField.psc" Line ?[None].REQ_MassEffectField.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?[None].REQ_MassEffectField.OnEffectStart() - "REQ_MassEffectField.psc" Line 12[03/27/2014 - 10:48:41PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect typestack:[None].REQ_MassEffectField.UnregisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?[None].REQ_MassEffectField.onBeginState() - "REQ_MassEffectField.psc" Line ?[None].REQ_MassEffectField.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?[None].REQ_MassEffectField.OnEffectStart() - "REQ_MassEffectField.psc" Line 12[03/27/2014 - 10:48:41PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect typestack:

Edited by Nicopad

I think I got disallowed fast travel to work. No CTD's/glitches other than when exiting the game. I'm not sure about your log. Did you correct that faction error in the OBIS patch? Posted a link a few pages back. Also posted it hear, last comment:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50795/?

I'm having terrible texture seams and I don't know why. Will post a question about that in another thread

Edit: Have you tried a new game? Do you do clean saves between mod reinstalls/edits/uninstalls. If not you should (https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Troubleshooting#tab=Mods_and_Savegames)If it doesn't work try cleaning your save with the new tool thats currently being discussed here on the forum?

Edited by dreadflopp

Tryied many things... finally don't think it's related to obis...trying a new game. Hum guess my experiment with ugridtoload in the .ini was not a good idea at all !

Weird getting two entries for dark elf when creating a new game... where did that come from !!

When I thought everything was OK ARGGGGGG

What do you mean by texture seams ?

Edited by Nicopad

@ Nicpod

You get 2 dark elf races at character creation? Thats just weird.

Reproducible crash at whiterun for me was always a sysmptom of an unstable mod setup, rather than one specific mod. It was always solved by cutting back on mods in general. Your case might be completely different, but yeah this is what i think.

@dreadflopp

I think texture seams are a vanilla issue? Maybe it just becomes more pronounced if you use certain texture mods.

@Nicopad: I too have 2 versions of dark elf with different stats, descriptions and presets. Strange. No other issues though, except when quitting the game.
Texture seams: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/4697-texture-seams/ turns out to be a vanilla issue.
I'm not to pleased with the low level gameplay. I know requiem can be tweaked to ones liking and maybe I will do that. I am also checking out morrowloot 4E, the overhaul based on that, skyrim unleashed and may try to combine some of these with kryptopyrs mods and maybe duel. Maybe.

Here is a rundown of what I have done to get it to (almost) fully working. Requiem gameplay is slow so there may be many bugs that I have not yet encountered.
Install order:

• [*]SR: LE without Extensible Follower Framework, Footprints, Deadly Dragons, Bring out your dead, Run for your Lives, Realistic needs and diseases, Realistic Room Rental, Touring Carriages, amidianborn content add-on. [*]SR conflict resolution [*]REGS with REGS - SRLE patch [*]Requiem:
    Requiem the roleplaying overhaul
    Requiem - resources
    Requiem Immersive armors patch
    Requiem - Hard times (only uskp patch)
    Requiem - Hearthfires
    Requiem - Dragonborn
    Requiem - Falskaar
    Requiem - Wyrmstooth
    OBIS - Requiem patch (mod id: 50795)
    Requiem - Intresting NPCs patch
    Requiem - Complete crafting overhaul patch
    Requiem - Immersive creatures Patch
    STEP Pack Requiem Patch [*]Other mods:
    Sleep menu extender
    Consistent older people
    KenMOD - Time on loading screen
    Animated weapon enchants
    Dual wield blocking animations
    Dual wield parrying
    Thieves guild requirements
    AutoSave manager
    Come together n out of the way
    Carpenters chests for hearthfire
    Blacksmiths storage chests
    Better Stealth AI for followers
    Thieves guild followers
    Apocalypse - Magic of skyrim
    Immersive NPC in the dark
    Enchanting awakened
    5)My conflict resolution patch

Load order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
mannyBlackRock.esm
ORS_MorthalPain.esm
ORS_SolitudeGate.esm
WinterholdDestruction.esm
REGS - Resources.esm
DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp
RelightingSkyrim.esp
Relighting Skyrim - Update.esp
Relighting Skyrim - HearthFire.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_GuardDialogueOverhaul_Patch.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
AOS.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
TradeBarter.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
AshRocks.esp
Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
EpisodeParallax.esp
HoldBorderBanners.esp
Moss Rocks.esp
Moss Rocks_DB.esp
PilgrimsDelight.esp
Point The Way.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Complete.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
SulfurRocks.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
WetandCold - Holidays.esp
WEBS extended.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
towConversation.esp
vAutosaveManager.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
SleepMenuExtender.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
Cloaks.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp
KTABladeOfWoe.esp
Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
imp_helm_imp.esp
imp_guard_helm.esp
NightingaleArrows.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Resources.esp
Requiem - Immersive Armors.esp
Requiem - USKP Patch.esp
Requiem - Falskaar.esp
Requiem - Wyrmstooth.esp
Requiem - HearthFires.esp
Requiem - Dragonborn.esp
Requiem - SIC Patch.esp
Requiem - SIC Patch - DLC2.esp
Requiem - SIC Patch - ARMOR .esp
Requiem - WAF+Clothing and Clutter Fixes Patch.esp
Requiem - CCOR Patch.esp
Requiem - Dragonborn - CCOR Patch.esp
Requiem - SIC CCOR Patch.esp
AdalMatar.esp
quest_andtherealmsofdaedra.esp
Apple garden.esp
Blacksmith Chests.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
CWIDawnguardPatch.esp
CWIDragonbornPatch.esp
Daggercross_Alley.esp
DragonmournInn.esp
DSAMG - Greybeard Fix.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
tos_granitehall.esp
Hebrock_Der Schatten von Meresis - EV.esp
high hrothgar overhaul.esp
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Inns and Taverns.esp
MzarkWonders.esp
DawnofRiften.esp
Nightingale Hall.esp
quest_nomercy.esp
OBIS.esp
OBISDB.esp
OBIS - Requiem Patch - Named.esp
OBISDB - Requiem Patch.esp
ORS_ChaptersLinker.esp
ORS_DremoraUpdate.esp
quest_pitfighter.esp
quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
quest_seaofghosts.esp
Sky Haven Temple M&M3.esp
Snowbound Acres.esp
TheDomain.esp
TheFrontier.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
REQ - BCS Patch.esp
FalskaarDawnguard.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp
SkyFalls DB + FS Small Waterfalls.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
ETaC - Complete.esp
ETaC - Complete LoS Patch.esp
ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
Helgen Reborn - Cyrodiil Frontier Patch.esp
RavenRockExpanded.esp
tos_amber_guard.esp
tos_laintardale_hf.esp
WhiterunAlivePiano.esp
Understone Keep Repair.esp
HearthfireChimneys - ETaC.esp
REGS - Better City Entrances.esp
REGS - Better Docks.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
Prometheus_NSUTR Falskaar Dock.esp
Prometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch.esp
DawnofWindhelm.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages - HF.esp
ETaC - BFT Patch.esp
Provincial Courier Service.esp
REGS - Cities.esp
REGS Patch - NSutR.esp
REGS Patch - ORS.esp
REGS Patch - CRF.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
REGS Patch - ELFX Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
AOS_COT-DG Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel Falskaar.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp
Vividian - Extended Weathers.esp
Vividian - Weather Patch.esp
Vividian - Torches Preset.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apocalypse - Requiem Compatibility Patch.esp
BFSEffects.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
AOS_DSI Patch.esp
Animated Weapon Enchants.esp
EnchantingAwakened.esp
EnchantingAwakenedRequiem.esp
EnchantingAwakenedFrostfallPatch.esp
EnchantingAwakenedApocalypsePatch.esp
EnchantingAwakenedAWEPatch.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
Beards.esp
Brows.esp
hornsareforever.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
3DNPC.esp
MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
REGS Patch - 3DNPC.esp
Clothing & Clutter_3DNPC_Patch.esp
3DNPC - Requiem Patch.esp
Brynjolf & Vex Followers.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
ESFAela.esp
Thieves Guild Followers.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
CharGen Morphs.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
CWIELnFXPatch.esp
CCO_Frostfall_Patch.esp
AOS_RWT Patch.esp
BCS - CCOR Patch.esp
ELE-Interior Lighting.esp
ELE DG-Interior Lighting.esp
ELE HF-Interior Lighting.esp
ELE DB-Interior Lighting.esp
SR Conflict Resolution.esp
REGS - SRLE Patch.esp
STEP Pack Requiem Patch.esp
My conflict resolution.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
SUM.esp
AOS_CTD_Fix.esp

Here is my conflict resolution (WIP):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15909840/My%20conflict%20resolution.esp
When creating the bashed patch only choose leveled list.
In MCM meny ingame, disable fast travel control in frostfall, then disable it in better fast travel and lastly in requiem.
Also, I see now that I have both ELFX - Exteriors and lanterns of Skyrim installed, which I shouldn't have.

Edited by dreadflopp

Hey Smile, just a little suggestion: Put a link to the pack in the OP, every time I want to send this pack to someone I instinctively open this thread first, then start looking for the pack on the wiki. D:

Nag, Nag, Nag just cos you've got the most popular pack on the site (LOL) ::):

Done it (and yes it should have been done a while back - my bad).

LINK - Extra link so you can get to it from both ends. ::):

Run into a problem that i am having difficulty solving. The game starts, and loads the main menu with the dragon symbol. However, there is no start menu. The game runs, its not frozen. ENBoost responds, and both SPM and Task Manager show activity.

Ive tried to disabled mods, and have gotten as far down as SR:LE only, previously SR:LE worked fine. Vanilla Skyrim works fine and i can load the start menu. Disabled all interface mods as well, apart from SkyUI. Vanilla inis, verified game files, bash patch, FNIS regenerated. Empty overwrite folder. Needless to say i am a bit puzzled. Google search says its usually a mod issue, but I have none of the mods mentioned. Has anyone ever experienced this issue before?

Edit: Its not that the game is taking a long time to load; 10 minutes wait without change is surely enough.

Edited by MadWizard25

Nag, Nag, Nag just cos you've got the most popular pack on the site (LOL) ::): Done it (and yes it should have been done a while back - my bad). LINK - Extra link so you can get to it from both ends. ::):

Sweet, now I can more easily link to this guide when people ask about mods that go well with Requiem on Reddit :D

Yay! My third replacement r9 290 produces blackscreens ::(:I really lost the silicon lottery :confused:

Boy am I glad I didn't buy one of those then. Wouldn't you qualify for a free upgrade at this rate? D:

I figured out the issue. It was my modified STEP Extended patch where ars metallica and diverse priest were edited out. I must have made a mistake somewhere. Ill list the steps i took here for the editing out, perhaps someone can spot where i went wrong?

1. Open up WB, save the ars metallica master in the step patch in a new empty .esp (i used thundering shout). Save

2. Open up step patch in tes5edit

3. check for errors

4. Delete all records thrown up by error check (except QUEST group)

5. clean masters

6. do the same for diverse priests

Edit: Fixed it, removed whole records accidentally, not sub records as needed.

Edited by MadWizard25

I asked EssArrBee if he already has a 2.2.9 patch and if he would be willing to release it as WIP. It would contain all the changes necessary. If not I will have a look at it when I find the time. I will wait for full AOS 2.0 integration though as imho it's one of the most important mods in STEP (the impact of good audio is very underrated imho and this mod is outstanding in a world of outstanding Skyrim mods).

Last time I chopped the extended patch I did it manually, loading the mods into T5E and deleting the patch records. There shouldn't be too many, just check Ars Metallica and Diverse Priests for conflicts, delete them from the patch and then update masters.

I probably will put more work into WAF Requiem compatibility as there is more to be done with the keywords. Before I can do that I need to really learn how to mod perks though.

Edited by Spock