Lanterns of Skyrim - All In One (by MannyGT)

frihyland

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/704084-lanterns-of-skyrim-all-in-one/page-178&do=findComment&comment=30225000

Every time I'm in Whiterun I notice the braziers/fires are on all day, which I find very distracting. I've noticed the vanilla lantern candles are also always on, they are less distracting but I still don't like it. I don't want to install a mod which makes the problem even worse.

I found this mod: Remove Distracting Things by kojak747

It has an option

"Remove Distracting day light bulbs from cities - Timed City Lights Merged.

This mod puts all the cities exterior light bulbs onto a timer so they switch off during the day. This mod only attaches a single script to exterior vanilla light bulbs in cities. It does not touch fixtures or fittings."

It looks promising. I'll test it out after I finish getting STEP Extended setup.

Yes, that "issue" is not an issue. It's just how the mod works. The candle flames do not go out.

The braziers are vanilla. That just how the game was designed. That sounds like a mod that would be something for you. It should be fine to install with STEP.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic