A couple of mods I wanted to add, can any of you ninjas see conflicts happening?

I use "Interesting NPC's" (3DNPCs) on top of SR:LE on a seperate profile. I keep a clean PURE SR:LE profile and built my own profile on top of it. This can be done by copying the SR:LE profile and calling the new profile something else. I call mine "DanimalTwo's SR:LE". While I am skilled in the use of TES5Edit, I unfortunately am not as skilled at identifying conflicts that matter. That said, I am using 3DNPCs as well as many other mods with just the "SR Conflict Resolution.esp" on my current play through without any patches for the added mods (unless they are provided and the mods in questions page). Keep your SR:LE install clean and create a new profile for whatever you want to try out. I update both my PURE SR:LE and my own profile whenever Neovalen makes changes. I have not used Crossbow Basic Collection, so I cannot comment on it. Most of my added mods are added NPCs especially, well voice acted NPCs mods of which 3DNPCs is just one.

Edited by DanimalTwo

I'm using CBC in my playthrough now and have used it before. It's a good mod, but bear in mind that it's not very lore friendly, due to how you're supposed to get your crossbows in the vanilla game.Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm ok with breaking that part of the immersion. All of those models for crossbows were in the games *CK they just weren't implemented. I love my ballistas but they are so damn limited due to Bethesda being too lazy to come up with a plot device allowing for better crossbows and bolts.

Edited by FamousDeadGuy

I'm using CBC in my playthrough now and have used it before. It's a good mod, but bear in mind that it's not very lore friendly, due to how you're supposed to get your crossbows in the vanilla game.Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Did you have to do anything in Wrye Bash to get the Bolts/Crossbows to show up in the LLists? Also, how do I make it so that the uncapper overrides SPERG? I even set the ini for the uncapper in SPERGS folders to change the skill cap, and it still caps at 100. I play on legendary and I need certain skills to go past 100 or I am screwed. Would simply removing SPERGS community uncapper config file work?

*EDIT* Figured it out, had to ENABLE the skill uncap. Derp. 

Edited by FamousDeadGuy