De-level skyrim recommendation

Interesting discussion.Like Dreadflopp, I play a customized "STEP Extended/SRLE/REGS"-build, and while it makes Skyrim a diversified environment, it doesn't do much to improve gameplay beyond fixing vanilla problems.A deleveled world is far less immersion breaking, especially when it's as small as Skyrim. But Garfink is right, what's left to do on higher levels?But maybe someone has already created a mod that plausibly adds new challenges to higher levels?Tougher enemies need an ingame reason to appear. And since this is all about the player, (s)he should trigger such a change. Portals have been overdone but they'd work.Though I'd prefer something else: a buff spell/potion whatever that you need to make to deal with an otherwise unbeatable enemy. Unfortunately, you can buff up only once for a limited time (otherwise it will kill you or it has serious side-effects), so you can't use it yourself repeatedly. Even more unfortunate: your invention becomes known and spreads among bandits and other factions.If you already use a mod that gives potions/scrolls etc. to adversaries, it shouldn't be too hard to trigger its use during a fight.A temporary effect would explain why the world of Skyrim would otherwise stay the same: no one can use the buff-up at will.Though it might be interesting to add a side-effect after more than one use that turns the user into a very high-level monster. Of course, then we need a reason why those monsters don't exterminate all life.Anyway, something like that would give us a reason why a high-level character still finds challenging opponents in an otherwise deleveled world. It also works in a leveled world as an ingame explanation for all those tough enemies you find, of course.I can hardly believe that no one has yet made a mod that deals with the problem of retaining immersion for high-level characters.

Sounds like there is no perfect solution.

Couldn't agree more. Ideal for a levelled world, imo, would be that monsters didn't scale but was accompanied by harder variants. Wolf packs could be led by dire wolfs and so on, if the pc is at a higher level. Dungeons with higher level enemy types could have items/marks outside to indicate what to expect of it.

Requiem does this i think. De-leveled.

There are some very difficult enemies to fight at high levels. Vampires/ Vampire bosses? Dragons? Dwarven automatons, and some SIC creatures are really really hard, even at higher levels. High level mages of any type, dragon priests, etc. 

Additionally, I occasionally encounter wolf packs that are led by Red Wargs, pretty cool IMO.

Too bad there is no way to tell whats inside a dungeon, you have to walk in and feel the pain.

If you coupled Requiem with ASIS (for NPC potions etc) and NPC Enchantment Fix you would get a pretty interesting de-leveled mix.

Too bad requiem changes so many other things, so you cant just use it for de-leveling. It does that part extremely well though.