X-Post From General Help, Didn't get much help after a week.

FamousDeadGuy

Question

Hello friends, I installed these two recently and have noticed with Crossbows Basic Collection (CBC), my quiver for bolts looks like this:

Posted Image

I attempted to re-install XP32's Maximum Skeleton to fix it, they stayed in the same spot. I then decided to get Closer Quivers and Longer Arrows to try and fix it by making the bolt quiver invisible. They somehow stayed in that awful spot pictured above. Any ideas? I'm thinking it's just some installer option that I am not seeing or something.

I also have this going on:

Posted Image

I am guessing this has something to do with SkyUi, but I can't seem to figure out how to move that bar so that it isn't crossing out the words.. This came from an unmodified SR:LE install, so any help you be appreciated.

Posted Image

This seems to be something to do with the see-through glass texture. It does the same thing with wearable lanterns. Like this:

Posted Image

After that, there is this:

Posted Image

The rivets on the crates are purple. 

I have already re-installed SMIM to attempt to address these texture issues. No bueno. =(

Edited by FamousDeadGuy

The purple glass textures are all things modified or added by Wearable Lanterns, they are corrupt or missing it would seem; if you DDSOpted them that might be the reason (I haven't had such a problem but...) redownload it and see if that fixes it.

The purple glass textures are all things modified or added by Wearable Lanterns, they are corrupt or missing it would seem; if you DDSOpted them that might be the reason (I haven't had such a problem but...) redownload it and see if that fixes it.

Did not DDSopt. Tried to re-install, nothing. Re-downloading.

*EDIT* Re-downloading "Wearable Lanterns" did not fix the issue.

Edited by FamousDeadGuy

For the initial issue you mentioned, I've previously seen comments in XP32 discussions about problems with a quiver not being attached to a body due to using a different body mod and/or a different quiver attachment point on the body (different bodypart ID).

For the initial issue you mentioned, I've previously seen comments in XP32 discussions about problems with a quiver not being attached to a body due to using a different body mod and/or a different quiver attachment point on the body (different bodypart ID).

Known work-arounds? I know there is some way to manipulate that..

You definitely have some corrupted glass textures loading last. Have you tried right clicking on wearable lanterns and selecting information at the bottom of the drop down menu. In the new window click the conflicts tab you should see if any of the textures are being overwritten by another mod - which may well be the culprit.

Of course if you have tried that then something else is up, but it would seem to be unlikely. Strictly speaking nothing should be overriding WL due to it's position in the install order.

::):

Edited by Smile44

Known work-arounds? I know there is some way to manipulate that..

Are you using the vanilla body or another body; that can affect where the quiver goes. You can try searching through the posts on the XP32 nexus site or using google to try to find a relevant post (e.g., search for XP32 floating quiver or something similar). If you are using Skyrim Revisited mods and the recommended XP32 installation then I doubt that a quiver from Crossbow Basic Collection is compatible with that installation, just like the capes from Wet and Cold are incompatible with the Frostfall ones in SR instructions for XP32 and quivers that don't use the same body attachment points as Frostfall and some other mods used in SR:LE does can have the problem you see. Have you tried using XP32 to make the quiver invisible? I remember one of the posts by the XP32 author saying that it was impossible to make everything compatible since different mods assume different skeletons and different body attachment points.

Are you using the vanilla body or another body; that can affect where the quiver goes. You can try searching through the posts on the XP32 nexus site or using google to try to find a relevant post (e.g., search for XP32 floating quiver or something similar). If you are using Skyrim Revisited mods and the recommended XP32 installation then I doubt that a quiver from Crossbow Basic Collection is compatible with that installation, just like the capes from Wet and Cold are incompatible with the Frostfall ones in SR instructions for XP32 and quivers that don't use the same body attachment points as Frostfall and some other mods used in SR:LE does can have the problem you see. Have you tried using XP32 to make the quiver invisible? I remember one of the posts by the XP32 author saying that it was impossible to make everything compatible since different mods assume different skeletons and different body attachment points.

I tried to make the quiver invisible but it is still there. Is there a way to modify CBC's placement so that it uses the same one as Frostfall's?

You definitely have some corrupted glass textures loading last. Have you tried right clicking on wearable lanterns and selecting information at the bottom of the drop down menu. In the new window click the conflicts tab you should see if any of the textures are being overwritten by another mod - which may well be the culprit.

Of course if you have tried that then something else is up, but it would seem to be unlikely. Strictly speaking nothing should be overriding WL due to it's position in the install order.

::):

Posted Image

Does this look right to you? Also, in the main window it does not show wearable lanterns as overwriting anything.

Edited by FamousDeadGuy

I can't tell the image is very small. Upload it to an imagehost. What Smile is asking you to do is right click on Wearable Lanterns and say Information then click the Conflicts tab and see if there is anything that is overriding Wearable Lanterns (should be the bottom info box)

I can't tell the image is very small. Upload it to an imagehost. What Smile is asking you to do is right click on Wearable Lanterns and say Information then click the Conflicts tab and see if there is anything that is overriding Wearable Lanterns (should be the bottom info box)

You can zoom in on the image and see the texture files. That screen is from the file-tree under "textures".

Under the conflicts tab, there is nothing listed in conflicts. 85 Non-Conflicted files listed.

Edited by FamousDeadGuy