Seasons of Skyrim ENB True HDR (by bronze316)

TechAngel85

I am (more accurately, was) using Project ENB and I didn't see any graphics difference between the recommended 0.221 dll and 0.252 either (same fps wise, but I didn't check in detail), so I think all of bronze's presets might work fine with 0.252, even though they're not officially supported.

They will most likely work just fine with higher version binaries. However if you start to enable the various effects from the sun things will look off,since activating volumetric rays will alter the sky color, and cloud shadows will alter the ambient lighting and direct lighting of the weathers etc. 

Also if mist is enabled and not setup properly it will look off. Notice that I do not say it will look bad, the default values can look quite respectable. However one cannot expect to come and get help with any issues since the author never implemented those effects. 

Also if someone would pm me what "dynamic shadow mod" that skylight ENB offers I would be happy! I am fairly certain that I do not offer anything related to shadows! In fact I disable skylighting by default hence I have less shadow effects on then most other presets! So a tad confused! 

They will most likely work just fine with higher version binaries. However if you start to enable the various effects from the sun things will look off,since activating volumetric rays will alter the sky color, and cloud shadows will alter the ambient lighting and direct lighting of the weathers etc. 

Also if mist is enabled and not setup properly it will look off. Notice that I do not say it will look bad, the default values can look quite respectable. However one cannot expect to come and get help with any issues since the author never implemented those effects. 

Also if someone would pm me what "dynamic shadow mod" that skylight ENB offers I would be happy! I am fairly certain that I do not offer anything related to shadows! In fact I disable skylighting by default hence I have less shadow effects on then most other presets! So a tad confused! 

I cut and pasted Mist settings from Undramatic ENB and am running Seasons with the latest binaries. I didn't change anything else...I love mist and also the performance improvements brought about in the 250+ binaries.

Aiyen, on 14 Apr 2014 - 05:17 AM, said:

They talking about this?

Shadows by HHaleyy 

Anyone using this preset may notice paper, notes and books to be...a little bright. Bronze316 includes Paper Pack by Mancer but you may notice that only partially addresses the issue.

Posted Image

The other half of the puzzle is this: Unblinding Books - HD by VaiN

Posted Image

These two mods used in conjunction will resolve the glaring brightness issue, I tried several other texture mods, but none did the trick or ended up making it worse.

Mancer's mod is old (2011), but the Paper Pack (non-bright version) still holds up as a good replacer.

VaiN's mod is higher resolution and covers what Mancer's does not, I have Unblinding Books load after Paper Pack.

Must say, Paper Pack by Mancer is very very nice, has a really nice old-aged-paper look.  Very authentic.

Yeah, I would have been content with just it, but Mancer's Pack doesn't cover all the paper objects...so blinding books still were an issue.

I never noticed it before, out in the sun the paper texture does look nuclear with seasons...  I hate you Kuldebar.

Well, it still looks like there's a handful of books that aren't getting changed, very strange, maybe DLC additions or something, but at least it's not every book.

...bright flash to your right, react!

(Army taught me to lay face down on the ground, feet pointed toward the "light" with hands over crotch in the event of a nuclear strike)