Wrye Bash - Delinquent Masters (Trying to make bashed patch)

Idonea

Question

Hi,

I'm trying to make a bashed patch for the first time after installing Wrye Bash. However, this window comes up part way through the process:

Posted Image

I'm going through a guide on the Nexus pertaining to bashed patch, and it says that I need to tweak my load order, but I don't understand how... for example, Falskaar is a .esm, so it's impossible for the Requiem patch to load before it. I do not understand how there could be a error then?

Can someone help me, please?

I am assuming you downloaded BOSS outside of MO and installed it somewhere. I my case I installed it on D:Program Files (x86)BOSSBOSS.exe.  Then you used MO to setup it up by clicking on the COGS (where you setup BASH). If you setup BOSS within MO, you have it listed as whatever you called it. I called it BOSS. So I see 'title BOSS' binary "D:Program Files (x86)BOSSBOSS.exe" and nothing else entered or checked off. When I say run BOSS through MO, what I mean is select BOSS (or whatever you called it) from the drop down menu on the right pane next to the RUN button in MO. Then click the RUN button. A browser window should popup in your default browser. In that window, you will see Summary, User Rules (if you have any), SKSE Plugins, and Recognised Plugins at the very left. You may also have 'UnRecognised Plugins' listed. The UnRecognised Plugins is something you have to do something about, meaning BOSS does not know what the sort order should be. The UnRecognised Plugins are usually taken care of using BOSS Userlist Manager (BUM). Clicking on Recognised Plugings shows your load order and any warning given with the UnRecognised Plugins shown last.  Is what I described what you did installing and running BOSS?

Uninstall and reinstall BOSS, and make sure the BOSS installer is run as administrator. Ideal location to install BOSS to is your directory so you have BOSSBoss.exe. This way Mod Organizer will automatically recognize BOSS. You might have to remove the executable entry first, however.

Actually, it's not just BOSS. I think I've broken everything. I was following the steps on this page, basically cleaning the Bethesda .bsas with TES5Edit and unpacking and optimizing textures, but now nothing will start -- not skse, not vanilla skyrim, not Wrye Bash or BOSS. :(

EDIT: Also, how do I move installed folders in MO? When I look in the data pane in MO, my SKSE plugins folder is in my Data folder. Pretty sure that it's not supposed to be there.

EDIT2: Does SKSE have a crash log?

Edited by Idonea

I don't know, either. What should I do? :(

EDIT: Okay, it's not that. I unchecked my edited esms through MO and everything continues to crash.

EDIT: REINSTALLING DIDN'T HELP IM DOOMED

Posted Image

Edited by Idonea