#1 rootsrat

rootsrat

High King

• Mod Author
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

Couple of links from STEP Wiki Guides lead to the pre engine change threads:

1) Navigate to https://wiki.step-pr...ity_Citizenship and select "GUIDE FORUM THREAD" link located just above the tabs. 

2) Navigate to https://wiki.step-pr...ab=Wiki_Editing and select " forum thread for discussions of wiki topics" link.

#2 DoubleYou

DoubleYou

Wiki Stepper

• Step Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:00 PM

Fixed the first one, but I can't figure out what thread the second one was referring to. Edit: Okay I found it. BTW, doing this I discovered a neat trick. Go grab the bad link and put it into Google. Then you can go to a cashed page of the old thread, which makes figuring out what was referenced a breeze. You can look at the source to identify the individual post referenced, if any.

Edited by DoubleYou, 06 April 2014 - 12:03 PM.

#3 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,040 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:56 PM

I'm sure most of the Guides need to be updated. I did think to update those links. (unless someone has already done it)

#4 Kelmych

Kelmych

Emperor

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,903 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:26 PM

When the problem with references to previous forum posts was mentioned a while ago, I went through several guides (DDSopt, Skyrim Installation, BSA extraction and optimization) and hopefully fixed/updated the links in these to other guides as well as posts.

#5 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,082 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:40 AM

Moved to wiki area.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users