Dreadflopps Modular patches

I noticed that my Imperious racials are not getting applied to my Altmer test character.  I loaded up TES5Edit and saw that Mature Skin is overwriting all of the racials (LOOT sorts it after Imperious).  However, the merged modular patches only restore the Orc racials.  Just to see if my merged patch got screwy, I loaded up the SRLE_Mature Skin_6_Elemental Destruction_Imperious_Disparity patch that I used in the merge and it also just restores the Orc racials from Imperious.  Is there a reason that this patch doesn't take care of the other racial conflicts with Mature Skin?  TIA

I noticed that my Imperious racials are not getting applied to my Altmer test character.  I loaded up TES5Edit and saw that Mature Skin is overwriting all of the racials (LOOT sorts it after Imperious).  However, the merged modular patches only restore the Orc racials.  Just to see if my merged patch got screwy, I loaded up the SRLE_Mature Skin_6_Elemental Destruction_Imperious_Disparity patch that I used in the merge and it also just restores the Orc racials from Imperious.  Is there a reason that this patch doesn't take care of the other racial conflicts with Mature Skin?  TIA

To expand on this, I see that conflicts between Mature Skin and Imperious are not patched for the Breton, Dark Elf, High Elf, Imperial, Nord, Redguard, and Wood Elf races.  Unless I am missing something...

I noticed that my Imperious racials are not getting applied to my Altmer test character. I loaded up TES5Edit and saw that Mature Skin is overwriting all of the racials (LOOT sorts it after Imperious). However, the merged modular patches only restore the Orc racials. Just to see if my merged patch got screwy, I loaded up the SRLE_Mature Skin_6_Elemental Destruction_Imperious_Disparity patch that I used in the merge and it also just restores the Orc racials from Imperious. Is there a reason that this patch doesn't take care of the other racial conflicts with Mature Skin? TIA

These conflicts should have been solved since I'm very much aware of them. I must have done something wrong when I copied records between these patches. The racial effect should be applied for all races. I'll double check all mature skin patches and fix the later today. Thanks for reporting.

To expand on this, I see that conflicts between Mature Skin and Imperious are not patched for the Breton, Dark Elf, High Elf, Imperial, Nord, Redguard, and Wood Elf races.  Unless I am missing something...

I see what I did. Use all mature skin patches. My mistake was to instruct you to only use one, that is wrong. Rebuild the merged patch with all mature skin patches and you will be fine. TES5Edit is suddenly extremely slow for me, otherwise I would have updated the patches so that you could use only one of them. I'll update the instructions instead.

I see what I did. Use all mature skin patches. My mistake was to instruct you to only use one, that is wrong. Rebuild the merged patch with all mature skin patches and you will be fine. TES5Edit is suddenly extremely slow for me, otherwise I would have updated the patches so that you could use only one of them. I'll update the instructions instead.

Ok, that works.  Thanks for looking into it.

I got a question after playing for a bit : is your stamina regen slow ? like it takes 30 sec to get back to full stamina when depleted. I wonder if this is a side effect of all the mods interacting between themselves or a feature from combat evolved maybe ?

30 seconds seems long to me, unless you are in the middle of combat.  I know several of the mods in the packs affect stamina regen rate, like Imperious (each race has a different base regen rate) and Weapons and Armor Attributes.  One way you can find out what you are affected by is to look at the far right column of the magic menu in game.  You should be able to see some of the affects that deal with stamina rates, etc.

For Weapons and Armor Attributes, check to see whether you have Realistic Encumbrance enabled in the MCM menu.  From the mod page, under the Realistic Encumbrance section:

Every piece of heavy armor or mettalic light armors when worn, will apply a debuff to the character Movement Noise, Movement Speed and magicka/ stamina regeneration rates.  ...  These penalties scale with the weight of the armor, while low quality material such as iron and steel will provide a low penalty, making then easier to use when at low lvl, other high quality ones will require more trainning. These debuffs will be reduced as the character get more skiled in Heavy armor, Light armor and Smithing.

I got a question after playing for a bit : is your stamina regen slow ? like it takes 30 sec to get back to full stamina when depleted. I wonder if this is a side effect of all the mods interacting between themselves or a feature from combat evolved maybe ?

I'll check this today but it's probably like robart99 said. I live WAA and I'm currently playing without armor to get speed bonuses (well I'm currently playing fallout but I'll soon get back to Skyrim).

The vanilla stamina regeneration rate is 100. With WAA it is raised to 150 if my character is unarmored and lowered to 74 when my character is wearing heavy armor. So it is like robart99 said. You should try SkyTweak:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33395/?

SkyTweak lets you tweak a lot of stats and and check your current stats, like stamina regeneration rate.

Hey. Thanks for the answer. I guess I don't really mind, NPC also have the same kind of regen.

However I stepped into another issue ! Well, kinda.

This is with a clean SR:LE profile :

post-8453-0-63377900-1450516240_thumb.jpg

And this with the changes to the SR:LE profile that you adviced, plus the DR, gameplay rebalance et develed loot pack.

post-8453-0-80396400-1450516290_thumb.jpg

As you can see, I don't have any of the nice looking "fog" in the distance with the dreadflopp packs. And I would like it back ! I don't know how to troubleshoot this.

I tried with different DynDOLOD options (high, medium, light)... I think the fog is from COT, correct ? Not vivid cloud and fogs (since I have those on the mountain).

I found what it is. It's the "extended groundfog module" from the vividian ENB. Now to make it work again... :/

I'm sorry I'm a little lost here. The only mod STEP or any of my packs uses that conflicts with Vividian/Vivid Clouds is Audio overhaul Skyrim (AOS). Vividian should be sorted after AOS by LOOT so please check that it is. The STEP patch contains a record from AOS that conflicts with Vividian but it is fixed with my patches. Do this:

1) Check that Vividian ENB.esp is sorted after AOS.esp

2) Disable Vivid snow for now, it overwrites the effects from Vividian

3) Double check that the distant fox is missing. Use console commands to set the weather so you know it is the same weather.

If nothing works, try placing Vividian ENB.esp and Vividian ENB - Extended weathers.esp last in the load order, just as a test, to see if it fixes your problem.