Dreadflopps Modular patches

#Patch required for Skyrim Redone I think, I have noticed that a few Daedric weapons appearing in game like the Eastern Daedric weapons which I think is from Heavy Armory that is build into Skyrim Redone or immersive weapons.  So will need a Morrowloot Patch for it.  Need someone to volunteer to get this done. 

I am wondering how Morrowloot actual work.  Think of this situation:  You are level 40 or so, normally you will have some high level gear by this point, even if you are strictly using Morrowloot.  For creatures/humans to harm you physically they will need Similar loot, even enchanted loot.  Just wondered what happens then.  

Other Armor/Weapon Related Mods I am using:

KatanaCrafting.esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

Unique Uniques.esp

NetchLeather.esp

Glass Variants.esp

Immersive Armor 7.1

BonemoldExpanded.esp

Elemental Staves.esp

forsworm-trouble.esp

Bandoliers (craft only)

KnapsackEnhanced.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

Lore Weapon Expansion.esp (this already has a Morrowloot Patch)

BDYEB.esp

NightinggaleArrows.esp

aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

skyforgedShields.esp

immersive weapons.esp

Anyone have any suggestions looking this lot of weapon and armor mods?  I am pretty sure some of these are showing up in the game (not just in the crafting menu.  As you can see  I installed the more popular and better quality armor/weapon mods, that many are using.

Even so, I don't think the game is broken with these installed (its working rather well actually), just makes morrowloot less effective.  Scarcity is really putting the brakes on these showing up in loot BIG TIME!  In an around about way Scarcity is supporting all other mods that doesn't have a morrowloot patch.  In my game, from level 29-36 (with slowed leveling, 12 hours of play!), I have found like 2 imperial ebony swords & 1 eastern daedric sword, all of which I am not using, I am dual-wielding The Pale Blade and Dawnbreaker.  I have found no ebony or upwards armor at all, not a single piece.  Even the armor I am using, I shouldn't have!  I have a nice set of enchanted glass armor that I got from a dead Thalmor from the Fight for the Thalmor mod!  So without this mod, I would still using elven armor (light) or Orcish armor (heavy).  So loot is very rare, my character doesn't enchant or smith (yet.), but I imagine that I would be saving these good weapons for when I can level up and place better enchantments... its these tough choices that make the game fun.

I am testing with an old save game that had these installed to begin with, so I will probably uninstall any that patches can't made for and keep those that isn't causing a problem.  My priority so far has been to balance the difficulty so that you don't need to make adjustments in a character playthrough from level 1 to 70.  But I will deal with Armor/Weapons a little later, or even better if some else can take up the mantle, and make patches and suggestions.  At the moment to get the most out of the Project, it is recommend to start a new game with no weapons/armor mods installed aside from Lore Weapon Expansion and its respective morrowloot patch.

There is a morrowloot patch for Heavy Armory (which is build-into SkyRe), can someone look to see if this can be used with SkyRe with or without adjustments??  I think priority has to be given to a Morrowloot-SkyRe patch at the moment and then Immersive Armors and the Immersive weapons.  In that order.

Mod up for consideration:

Armor and Weapon Degradation.  

This would really really put some pressure on the economy as you have to pay (either with money or ore) to get your weapons and armor fixed like in Oblivion.  I have used this mod in previous playthroughs and its really pretty well done and stable and works well with SkyRe.  Only thing is that it may not like installing/uninstalling many many mods like I am doing now, so if you are happy with your install, I highly recommend this amazing piece of coding.

More todos:

Hunterborn

Professions

I will need to balance the amount of ores/ingots and money to buy these and the availability through vendors for crafting.  I will need to adjust CCOR's settings to make these more balance with the rest of the loot rarity.  Without nerfing smithing but forcing the player to make tough decisions.  Once done, I will also install Hunterborn and Professions and have skinning, smithing, reading spell-books, tanning etc. take real game time, so that next time you smith or make a potion, it will be epic and really take a day or two in game.  Using up more food as a result.  I am also recommending that people uninstall Drinking Fountains of Skyrim and actually having to buy Spring Water from a Vendor or boil your own.  Its not much, but it will either take up time or if you want convenience a little gold.  I have always thought them Drinking fountains a little unrealistic.

To do this testing I will have to start a smithing type character, as I am testing Dual Wielding and Conjuration, Illusion and Alteration and restoration at the moment.  My next character will be a two handed heavy armor using that supplements range with destruction and use smithing/enchanting.  I don't think I need to test Archery, as its always the easiest character to play and I will be using it last.  All this is going to take some serious time!

One last thing, my game now without Footprints, Wet & Cold, EBT is ROCK STABLE, so I highly recommend anyone getting CTDs occasionally, really bite the bullet and look to uninstalling heavy scripted mods and make room for more important mods.

Edited by Garfink

@garfink

Had a "quick" look in TES5Edit. High level enemies needs a patch. To make this you will have to make a replacer .esp but we will probably need permission from the mod author for that. SIC might need patching too but its leveled list is a little more complicated so not sure about that.

When installing SIC, don't forget the revenge of the enemies patch

Resplendet orc race is being overwritten by endgame npc, they are therefore not compatible. Can be fixed by loading resplendent after endgame npc. Don't know how this affect endgame npc though

Northern encounters need patching for realistic nees and diseases, alternate start (if you use it) and consistent older people. It also overwrites entries for falskaar which I am not sure how to resolve so it would be best to ask the author of northern enc. for falskaar compatibility.

Move Dragon combat overhaul after No spinning death animation in the load order to resolve an issue

I'll make patches another day  ::):

Yes, still use radiance. I can live without resplendent and go back on Skyre races, especially after Diene fixes ASIS perks. But Duel V7 is essential, SkyRe combat is too easy! Duel is just perfect in how stamina is handled and works fine next to SkyRe.

Edited by Garfink

no can do! you get a crash on startup if you load DCO below Dance of Death, and no spinning death is below dance of death. what does moving no death animation before DCO fix exactly?

I see, I don't have dance of death in my install. Maybe try movin spinning death before dco instead? DCO have a behaviour/animation (haven't seen it) for when a dragon dies while in the air. This is being overwritten by no spinning death animation. If it can't be resolved by moving no spinning death animation a patch has to be made. Or maybe just not use no spinning death animation.

I don't use no spinning death for that exact reason. DCO has dragon death animations and animations for dragons shot from the sky.

I will ask the guy about that northern encounter falskaar patch.

Edited by Garfink

thanks for the info dreadflopp, makes sense. I'll move no spinning death above dco :)

edit: actually it turns out I'm using the version that does not make changes to dragons. I guess I had already thought about possible conflicts XD

Edited by Gekko64

OK Garfink, and others that are testing his mods. Here are som patches and info

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15909840/Garfinks%20patches.7z

The files includes

Engame NPC - Netch Leather patch

Endgame NPC - Immersive weapons patch

Endgame NPC - Netch Leather - Immersive weapons patch

(all of the 3 files above must be loaded in that order)

High level enemies - ccor patch

immersive weapons - ccor patch

revenge of the enemies - immersive weapons patch

and finally, high level enemies- morrowloot patch, whis is special. This last patch must be merged with the merge script with high level nemies sic edition.

1. Load high level enemies- morrowloot patch.esp after high level enemies - sic.esp in TES5Edit

2. merge the two files.

3. Delete (after a backup) high level enemies - sic.esp

4. Rename the merged file to high level enemies - sic.esp

5. Place it in the original high level enemies mod folder

DONE!

High level Enemeies has some enemy changes being overwritten by cloaks.esp, but if you use revenege of the enemies it doesn't matter since it overwrites it again.

Bonemold expanded adds back bonemold that morrowloot removed and adds new bonemold to the leveled list. 

BDYEB adds new shields to the leveled list. They are not craftable so not much to do. Contradicts morrowloot imo. If you use it, load it before morrowloot otherwise it also adds back vanilla shields that morrowloot removed from the leveled list.

Immersive weapons/unique uniques conflicts since both makes changes to dragonbane, solve with load order which one you want.

And lastly, when it comes to immersive weapons, it adds a lot of weapons to the leveled list and to npc's. To much for me to make a patch, sorry. It takes a lot of time since I don't know from the leveled list what the weapons actually is and decisions has to be made for each weapon if it is to be kept in the leveled list. You can load it before morrowloot to make sure it doesn't add any vanilla weapons back at least. I'm guessing it's the same with SkyRe but haven't checked that. 

The rest of the weapon mods should be fine. Haven't checked Lore Weapon Expansion or SkyRe.

It broke that first Imperial Legion quest to siege that fort alone.  The chief followed me out of the building he was in and when I managed to kill every body, the quest didn't update and on the map the fort remained uncleared.  I suspect it will break many quests this way.

*gasp* A Civil War quest broke? When has that ever happened before!?

Here's a real question: why was the chief following you?

Because of the ASIS perk bug, he was whirling dervish of hell, so I had to run out the front door or face a painful unfair death.

Thanks deadflopp, I will checking those out ASAP.  Probably uninstall immersive weapons same for BDYEB, bonemold isn't important, as the shields are pretty uber even the midlevel ones, not worth the trouble really.

Jaysus swords?  I remember you mentioning to just turn it off in the CCOR MCM right?

Edited by Garfink