Dreadflopps Modular patches

@dreadflopp,

My current MMO setup is several months old. Some of these mods were in the guide.

Are you still using? How do you like them?

- Loot and Degradation

- ERSO 09.2 Radiance

- Extended Encounters

- DFB - Random Encounters

- Endgame NPC Overhaul

Thanks

Sorry for the late answer darkside. Radiance, Extended encounters and random encounters was dropped from my packs during the big update when I split them to several packs. Random encounters was dropped because it resulted in to many enemy spawns, especially if you use ASIS at the same time. The encounters were too random to, like any creuture could be anywhere. This destroyed the immersion.

Extended encounters and radiance were dropped because I just needed to streamline the pack and cut down on the number of mods. I also read about issues one of these three mods had (don't remember which one) and I added OBIS and Immersive patrols. It was also a concern that ERSO didn't support his mods anymore since he quit nodding skyrim.

They may still be good mods but my experience in game with them is limited. They were all added by my previous collaborators.

Endgame NPC overhaul was dropped because of to many conflicts with other mods that were unnecessary in my opinion. It became hard to add mods that made changes to NPCS without resolving conflicts in TES5Edit. I have tried to balance the game with other mods instead like combat mods, SIC and High level enemies.

Loot and degradation works great and is essential in my opinion. It does what it's supposed to.

Edited by dreadflopp
  • +1 1

Sorry for the late answer darkside. Radiance, Extended encounters and random encounters was dropped from my packs during the big update when I split them to several packs. Random encounters was dropped because it resulted in to many enemy spawns, especially if you use ASIS at the same time. The encounters were too random to, like any creuture could be anywhere. This destroyed the immersion.

Extended encounters and radiance were dropped because I just needed to streamline the pack and cut down on the number of mods. I also read about issues one of these three mods had (don't remember which one) and I added OBIS and Immersive patrols. It was also a concern that ERSO didn't support his mods anymore since he quit nodding skyrim.

They may still be good mods but my experience in game with them is limited. They were all added by my previous collaborators.

Endgame NPC overhaul was dropped because of to many conflicts with other mods that were unnecessary in my opinion. It became hard to add mods that made changes to NPCS without resolving conflicts in TES5Edit. I have tried to balance the game with other mods instead like combat mods, SIC and High level enemies.

Loot and degradation works great and is essential in my opinion. It does what it's supposed to.

Thanks for your answer. I will remove some of these mods. I really like Loot & Degradation as well.

Waiting for Frostfall 3.0 before my next playthrough.

Thanks for your answer. I will remove some of these mods. I really like Loot & Degradation as well.

Waiting for Frostfall 3.0 before my next playthrough to. I'll add that and ordinator and make patches if needed. I don't feel like patching ordinator atm since it's getting updated as often as it does. We are also getting the legendary version of USKP and I might remove the lighting patches from my patches to make everything more modular. I haven't started yet though, still sick :/

In my last playthrough (which lasted to level 2 only) I had the most fun I ever had in Skyrim by roleplaying and setting up certain rules I had to follow. I played an egocentric, alcoholic smooth talker who:

* To lazy for crafting/alchemy (only tempering)

* Only helps people for money or wine

* Loves to pickpocket

* Distrust vampires, werewolves and magic

* Don't learn any spells

* Only use swords/bow, only use armor when in dungeons etc

* Don't drink water, only drink alcohol

* steals all alcohol he can find. If he has more than 6 bottles he has to drink it all :)

Sorry for off-topic...

Edited by dreadflopp
  • +1 1

@dreadflopp

I got error when trying to merge patch number 582 Stealth skills Rebalanced - TTR Light armor.esp

The error showed

The following records failed to copy: 
     \ [42] 582 Stealth skills Rebalanced -TTR Light armor.esp \ [1] GRUP Top "PERK" \ [0] Unhindered "Unhindered" [PERK:00051B1C]; Found a PERK reference, expected: SPEL

Thanks

@dreadflopp

I got error when trying to merge patch number 582 Stealth skills Rebalanced - TTR Light armor.esp

The error showed

\ [42] 582 Stealth skills Rebalanced -TTR Light armor.esp \ [1] GRUP Top "PERK" \ [0] Unhindered "Unhindered" [PERK:00051B1C]; Found a PERK reference, expected: SPEL

Thanks

Strange but it have happened before with other records, the exact same error. Check the conflict resolution part of the MMO guide for the solution . I'll change that part to be more general. Which version of the script are you using?

Strange but it have happened before with other records, the exact same error. Check the conflict resolution part of the MMO guide for the solution . I'll change that part to be more general. Which version of the script are you using?

I use the merge script version 1.9 (1.95) using the latest TES5Edit v3.1.2 build 280715. I tried to copy it manually, but got the error in TES5Edit as well.

I already read the conflict resolution part of the MMO guide.

Other solution is to leave it out of the merge. I just want to make sure that the SSR - TTRSO patch is correct.

Thanks.

Edited by darkside

Hey there!

I've been looking over your pack since I'm planning on replaying Skyrim since I finished New Vegas the other week to hold me over until Fallout 4

I had only one question: Is it possible to run MMO with STEP Extended or is it better adviced to use STEP Core for these amount of mods in terms of decent performance?

If my specifications are required, Here they are.

Windows 10 Pro

MSI Geforce GTX 770 Twin Frozr 2GB Edition

16GB of RAM running at 1600 MHZ

i5-3470 running at 3.2Ghz

Resolution is 1360x768

Thanks alot in advance!

I use the merge script version 1.9 (1.95) using the latest TES5Edit v3.1.2 build 280715. I tried to copy it manually, but got the error in TES5Edit as well.

I already read the conflict resolution part of the MMO guide.

Other solution is to leave it out of the merge. I just want to make sure that the SSR - TTRSO patch is correct.

Thanks.

Just tried this and I can't reproduce your error. Same script and TES5Edit version. If you get the time, would you mind posting a screenshot, I want to check out the formIDs. Thanks!

Hey there!

I've been looking over your pack since I'm planning on replaying Skyrim since I finished New Vegas the other week to hold me over until Fallout 4

I had only one question: Is it possible to run MMO with STEP Extended or is it better adviced to use STEP Core for these amount of mods in terms of decent performance?

If my specifications are required, Here they are.

Windows 10 Pro

MSI Geforce GTX 770 Twin Frozr 2GB Edition

16GB of RAM running at 1600 MHZ

i5-3470 running at 3.2Ghz

Resolution is 1360x768

Thanks alot in advance!

I know that there are others that are more qualified than me to answer this question. My guess is that you could run STEP: Extended + MMO. You haven't got that much VRAM but on the other hand you play at a low resolution so I think you'll be fine.

I will post screenshot when I get home. Do you want screenshot of the error and form ID?

Just unrelated questions. Do we still need level list esp with MLU?

No, the lvl list esp isn't needed, all coflicts and inconsistencies are resolved by MLU.

Just a screenshot of the record is fine. You can hide the identical rows.

These are screenshots when I tried to merge 582 Stealth skills Rebalanced - TTR Light armor.esp. Many records fail to copy. I can't copy them manually.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1RRt7b-57xqQ1c1RzlfallQVnc/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1RRt7b-57xqTHJ5N3dqc2ptMUE/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1RRt7b-57xqVS1CbFdlOFBHelU/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1RRt7b-57xqUGZjYzRhZXpEd00/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1RRt7b-57xqb19EM0cybU5CY3M/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1RRt7b-57xqZmdiNWpERXFyeDQ/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1RRt7b-57xqREFTZk5fb1RyTFk/view?usp=sharing

Thanks.

---------

Other question, Do you use Disparity? Does it need any patch?

I'll look into this in a couple of hours. Just to make sure, you did use Neovalens merging instructions that I link to (renumbering conflicting formIDs) both when merging TTRSO and the patches. I also notice that my patch is referencing the wrong effect, are you using the latest version of the patches? They have been updated several times and have had problems in the past.

If you don't mind, can you retake the first screenshot and make the columns wider so I can see all text?

I use disparity and no patches are needed.

@darkside

Ok, you don't need to upload another screenshot. I see the issue and it is caused by renumbering formIds during the TTRSO merge. I'll resolve this, maybe later today. What you can do for now is to copy everything from TTR_Skill_Overhaul.esp to 582 Stealth skills Rebalanced -TTR Light armor.esp in 00051B1C. Close and save 582 Stealth skills Rebalanced -TTR Light armor.esp. It should work. You could also skip 582, merge the MMO patch, go to 00051B1C and copy TTR_Skill_Overhaul.esp as an overwrite into MMO merged.esp.

I'll check later if I can resolve this by loading Stealth Skills rebalanced after TTRSO and updating the patches. Otherwise I'll have to add the method above as a permanent fix.

• +1 1