18 replies to this topic

#16 frihyland

frihyland

Dwemer Lord

• Founder
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:39 AM

Hmm need to do more testing there is definitely some weird behavior going on when using 256 active mods, internally 00 and 01 and FF are still being used for the default files, so although loaded the extra 3 mods are not correctly referenced by the games system, I have no idea how they are working at all. I'll need to design some mods for specific testing. Another fun fact if there are already 256 or more esp/esm in the data directory Skyrim Workshop will not download or update any mods, doesn't matter if they are active or not.

#17 frihyland

frihyland

Dwemer Lord

• Founder
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:42 AM

Just hijacked the thread and renamed it to suit my own evil purposes MUUAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#18 stoppingby4now

stoppingby4now

Sleepy

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,419 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:47 AM

Hmm need to do more testing there is definitely some weird behavior going on when using 256 active mods, internally 00 and 01 and FF are still being used for the default files, so although loaded the extra 3 mods are not correctly referenced by the games system, I have no idea how they are working at all. I'll need to design some mods for specific testing.

Another fun fact if there are already 256 or more esp/esm in the data directory Skyrim Workshop will not download or update any mods, doesn't matter if they are active or not.

Very intresting behavior. Are you sure Skyrim.esm, et.al. are actually eating up a slot?

#19 Farlo

Farlo

Jarl

• Founder
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,963 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:56 PM

Just hijacked the thread and renamed it to suit my own evil purposes MUUAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey! You! Leave my titles alone! :@

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users