World Eater Beater by Trainwiz

rootsrat

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53350/?

This... Just sounds absolutely awesome! Just read about the features:

Features
-Stage 2: Alduin grows enormous, blasts away the other Dragonborns, and devours you. Now in his stomach, dodge stomach worms, half-digested enemies, and acid as you trudge through the previous kalpas he's eaten. To succeed, hit the glowing red bits scattered around the map.
-Stage 3: Alduin spits you out onto a now-eaten Sovngarde. Leap from broken island to broke island, as you shout incoming comets back into Alduin's face, and dodge his ice, fire, and force shouts that modify the very landscape you fight on.
-Stage 4: Beaten back, jump on Alduin and ride him as he re-enters the atmosphere, whacking away sensitive glowing parts as they appear, all while watching your footing and the incoming debris.
-Stage 5: Reality re-assembles itself, and Alduin is mad. With extra damage, but low health, finish off the World Eater once and for all!

I personally think it sounds a bit too high fantasy like. 

I do like to think that the term world eater is not really meant to be taken literally. Also is is very elder scolls like to have the final boss being all wuss... as I recall then none of the bosses have ever been difficult in any of the game , since you are always so OP when you get to them. 

That said then it will most likely be a lot of fun to try this mod out! Which at the end of the day is going to be all that matters! :D  

The Jugs of Dibella are more a candidate for STEP than this mod methinks.  Interesting idea, but seems rather un-lorefriendly.  How is shooting red bits lore friendly?  Where do all the other dragonborns come from?  I ain't going to mention the stomach scene either?