Vivivian Required files??

I cant figure out why I don't have these plugins in my load order.

• Vividian - Weather Patch.espVividian - Torches Preset.esp, and Vividian - Wearable Lanterns.esp.

I have redowloaded Vividian Required files, Re installed Vividian Required file, and selected the correct options in the installer, I guess the esp's rould be in the Vividian required files mod. Can anyone help?

yes its activated. I have been using MO for awhile. at some point I had the esps beause they are in my BUM list. I even went in the MO mods directory and opened up the required files mod folder. No esps. Maybe it was the last update

Edited by Razorsedge877

I cant figure out why I don't have these plugins in my load order.

• Vividian - Weather Patch.espVividian - Torches Preset.esp, and Vividian - Wearable Lanterns.esp.

I have redowloaded Vividian Required files, Re installed Vividian Required file, and selected the correct options in the installer, I guess the esp's rould be in the Vividian required files mod. Can anyone help?

I am assuming you use MO 1.2 beta. Download and install the optional NCC downgrade and install the MOD again. Or install 1.1.2 and also install the NCC downgrade.