LOOT (by WrinklyNinja & Team)

z929669

We're going to address this with the next release.

So a few pages back, I asked if there was a list or some way to tell which mods in the table would require a loot rule, and TechAngel85 replied as above. Did the issue ever get addressed? Is it there and I'm just missing something? If there was a list some where or even just a note on the page that didn't require opening the special instructions for a hundred mods, it'd be a real help.

All through the development of LOOT 0.7, as well as in the current LOOT 0.7.1, I've had problems with manually entering metadata for dirty mods. I enter the data but it won't accept it; if I click the green checkmark nothing happens. Am I the only user with this problem. This didn't happen in all the beta versions of LOOT 0.7, but it did in most of them.

No problems here .. Maybe a MO thing ?

.. and you mean when you click the Blue tick right ? ( the green tick on the left of the card just indicates the plugin is active )

Have you tried Drag n Drop ? https://i.imgur.com/OD6xEgO.jpg

In that screenshot I use it to get Relighting Skyrim to Load After Colourful Lights no shadows ( so RS lighting changes win .. then I have Mator Smash import the no shadows record changes to up the performance again indoors )

Hi,

I have a question. From STEP DSR page detailed instruction page:

"Warning:Each time you change your load order, you should rerun the DSR Patch to remake the patch. Failure to do so may lead to a CTD upon startup."

Whenever I just run LOOT and short plugins an APPLY button appear, but I don't think the load order has changed every single time. Where should I see that my load has changed?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

LOOT was updated to v0.8.0!

I really like the dark theme! Much easier on the eyes and looks similar to MO's darker themes.

Changing the theme:

Themes

LOOT's user interface has experimental support for the use of alternative and custom CSS themes. To use a theme, place its CSS file into the resources/report/css folder inside LOOT's installation folder, and rename the file to theme.css. LOOT will then load this file when it launches. A dark user interface theme is provided with LOOT: to use it, rename dark-theme.css in the resources/report/css folder to theme.css. Theme support is experimental because future updates to LOOT's user interface may break existing CSS selectors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has the Dark Theme for anyone for the new 0.8.1 version works?

Whatever I try to do, dark theme just does not wants to apply. :/

"Themes

LOOT's user interface has experimental support for the use of alternative and custom CSS themes. To use a theme, place its CSS file into the resources/report/css folder inside LOOT's installation folder, and rename the file to theme.css. LOOT will then load this file when it launches. A dark user interface theme is provided with LOOT: to use it, rename dark-theme.css in the resources/report/css folder to theme.css. Theme support is experimental because future updates to LOOT's user interface may break existing CSS selectors."

Works perfectly for me. Check to make sure you have actually renamed the dark-theme to theme.

Interesting. Whatever I try to do, it does not matter.

I have reinstalled LOOT (backup my user rules), without success. Checked it, of course. Worked fine with the 0.8.0 version of LOOT.

Ahh... that's my error. Didn't actually read your post correctly. Yes I too am having issues with 0.8.1, I was thinking this was 0.8.0!

Apologies for that. ::(:

LOOT's documentation did say future iterations may break the CSS.

Never mind!

I know it:

"Theme support is experimental because future updates to LOOT's user interface may break existing CSS selectors"

Sry, that dark themes does not wants to work. :/

• 3 months later...

I am in the last step of the STEP installation doing the bashed patch, finally I see the light at the end of the tunnel. So, I'm running LOOT as specified and for the 1st time I get this message!

Error

Error code: 12; Failed to update the masterlist. Details: An error occurred while trying to update the masterlist. This could be due to a server-side error. Try again in a few minutes.

I'm search everywhere and I can;t seam to find info on this error.  Does it go to a server each time? Is the server down? It still gives me a pop-up that a source was done 4 seconds later and allows me to apply.  Has anyone seen this and can I proceed?  Is there something I can do?

Thx

links to GitHub seems to be down for maintenance....can I proceed or I need to wait until they are back up... The last LOT I did before I lost connection was prior to step 2.N.

Edited by mcshame