Osmodius Solitude Texture Pack (by osmodius)

phryxolydian

2 Tips (I sorta wrote them earlier but seeing the discussion on last 2 pages people haven't picked them up):

1. If you use the alternative ground texture for Windhelm, almost all of the horribble ground clipping will go away.

2. If you use the alternative base wall texture for Solitude, both the base wall and the regular wall (howeer you call that) blend together better than any other texture pack I've seen.

Edited by Nearox
  • +1 1

Just a little something I stumbled upon today when testing this out with my settings! 

Posted Image

Posted Image

I mean come on....it is this sort of textures that skyrim really needs! 

Great job on it Osmodius... I am quite happy with them so far! 

I liked that first screenshot so much I added it to the description/main page of the Windhelm mod.

Hehe you are most welcome Osmodius.... since I am currently working with icicles then I often go that path.. just because there really is something magic about it ... everything there just fits! Even with my rather moderate quality settings! 

Looking forward to seeing what you cook up as well... also love to look at the textures and meshes in detail to learn from it! 

Hehe you are most welcome Osmodius.... since I am currently working with icicles then I often go that path.. just because there really is something magic about it ... everything there just fits! Even with my rather moderate quality settings! 

Looking forward to seeing what you cook up as well... also love to look at the textures and meshes in detail to learn from it! 

My next mod will be a texture resource pack, with all the textures I have released so far and a huge amount that I haven't. I'm going to attach them all to meshes and showcase them in-game. Maybe even create my own little world space and put them in there. I'm usually working all the time so I can't mod that much, but maybe by doing this I can see my work show up in other people's mods.