Skygazer Moons (by fadingsignal)

rootsrat

These look really good. I'd love to see how they look in game, especially with ENB. I'm using moon textures from another mod...however I can't remember the name of the mod off hand. I'll edit this post later to include it. 

EDIT: Currently using ONLY the moon textures from this mod 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6178/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D6178%26user%3D1&pUp=1

Edited by DoYouEvenModBro

If it does not work with moonglow then I might pass... I love that effect too much! And unless you run at really low fov then it will be difficult to have any real appreciation for this fine work. 

But nice with more sky updates in this day n age! 

• 2 weeks later...

I really like these moons, depending on the ENB. But they are solid and good quality.

I switch them on occasion, Masser mostly for dramatic purposes. The Forsaken Masser from the 20 Moons - replacer pack by akindain is a favorite for amping up the foreboding.

For Vanilla purposes I prefer the retex by Insanity Sorrow. Generally though I prefer the moons from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6178/?

Edited by Livnthedream

Would using this with 26 moon size tweaks (yes I still use this) cause weird flickering and movement on the moons?

It would be a weird conflict if it does. When I was using the moon size tweaks before I didn't notice anything like that. The only issue is the often reported moon transparency issue, which last I heard was an engine limitation. What I would personally like is a sky set up similar to how Planetside 2 looks, but its really not feasible from what I have been told.

• 2 years later...