Free (or Cheap) Games & Giveaways

Lots of goodies today. Wolf Among Us, Outlast, Borderlands 2, Metro Last Light, SLeeping Dogs, KIngdon of Amular, The Transformer games aren't bad either.

If you like the telltale games I recommend Wolf Among Us. Metro Last Light Complete for <$7 is a really good deal too. Brderlands 2 complete for $10 is an insane amount of game, it had about 20 DLCs.

Good flash sales going right now. Just Cause 2 for $3. Gone Home for $3. Spec Ops The Line for $6. Scribblenauts for $5. Only 6 hours left on those.

Also, go vote for the Addictive - Moddable category for the next community sale. I want Kerbal Space Program 40% off.

So far I've picked up:

Deus Ex: Human Evolution - Director's Cut

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (already owned FO...just needed the DLCs)

Half-Life 2

Hitman: Absolution Elite Edition

Might & Might: Duel of Champions (free-to-play...and I'm addicted to it...someone needs to hold an intervention)

Path of Exile (free-to-play)

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Enhanced Edition (you seriously need a third hand to play this on a keyboard! I'm going to have to get a controller before I'm able to play.)

My problem is seeing games I'm interested in that I don't already own. :(

I did pick up the XCOM Complete and Bioshock complete since I only had those on xbox and I don't own one of those anymore. Metro Last Light was just too cheap not to buy, and I like the adventure games from Telltale so I picked up Wolf Among Us. Plus, I bought a couple games for some peeps.

Steam make it WAY too easy to spend your money! Save your card information and it's 3-4 clicks until you own the game! Well played, Steam...well played.

Just picked up Bastion + Soundtrack for $3.73

Torchlight II is next in my sights...hoping it hits a Flash Sale!

Steam make it WAY too easy to spend your money! Save your card information and it's 3-4 clicks until you own the game! Well played, Steam...well played.

You are absolutely right! I've bought a potential 1,000+ hours of games with some simple clicks. Although I'll probably only play about half of the games though. Thank goodness I migrated across from PS3 to PC. These sales are ridiculously cheap!

Is Arkam Origins any good for $7.50? I heard it wasn't really all that great after Arkam Asylum and City.

I got it free with my pc, still haven't played it yet, or Splinter Cell, or Assassin's IV. Modded Skyrim is so time-demanding, and FNV, and thanks to you tipping me off to $5usd FO3 GOTY I've got to mod that now. Goodbye summer, I'll miss you.

I'm still trying to decide on the Batman games myself. I got Arkham City GOTY but have yet to play it... but 15$ will net me Arkham Asylum GOTY and Arkham Origins+Season Pass to round out the series. They look damn good just short on time.