Arrows Stick by CA

Roogal

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how this would work with Possessive Corpses, it would help if the braket was closed ;)

5. -The amount of arrows per cell (not counting the ones in inventories, droped or attached to actors has been reduced from 15 to 5.

Is anyone aware if these parts of Possessive Corpses got included in the Unofficial Skyrim Patch? Finding a simple list of fixes (outside the changelog) and their relationship to mod fixes is... eluding me :P

I doubt it, those are just precautions to avoid savegame bloating, the uskp went right to the source on that. There are 1600+ fixes listed on the external website, should be a link in his beth forums OP.

Do you mean the Dark Creations site? I need to check that out fully yet.

No he's got a nook on a programmers bug tracker site, rather useful for his particular project. Thought I had it bookmarked but guess not. :P

For your Perusal USKP bug tracker , note that you can just show by category as well. Hmm, its just the open bug list, where is the fixed list? :wallbash:

https://unofficialskyrimpatch.16bugs.com/projects/7078/bugs/214876 ?? The mods that can be removed is in italics. Possessive Corpses is one of them.