S.T.E.P. vs. SR:LE?

Legendary Edition is simply the replacement for non legendary. Non-Legendary is no longer maintained or up to date.

Change was for several reasons including: Release of final Skyrim patch, massive USKP changes, stability issues, wanting to redo formatting, etc. etc.

When adding mods to SR:LE I am being a stickler for stability and functionality. I feel in the previous version things perhaps moved too quickly at the expense of stability/usability. I also made a concerted effort to make SR:LE easier to install and use. Basically, it's a re-evaluated version of the original with the benefit of new mods. As for old mods not in the new version, some made the cut, some didnt, and others still need reevaluated.

Hope this helps.

When we go into the history page and it says edit starts at line 3000, How do we know where line three thousand is if no mod names are mentioned.

I usually have SR:LE opened in two browser tabs, one showing the history/recent changes and the other the guide. Then I highlight text from history/changes and use the browsers find function to find the section in the guide.

• 10 months later...