Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel - Weather - Lighting by JJC71

EisDrache

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great idea but still has a while to go before I personally will use it. But the cloud textures are really, really good and I am using those instead of Dramatic Clouds. A lot of the lighting still needs quite a bit of balancing with this. In my opinion of course. :)

Yes I have to agree with that also. And the nights are really really dark like almost pitch black dark. It does have a little maturing before I fully use this mod also after the testing I have done.

Hey how'd you just get the cloud textures. I opened up the manual files, i couldn't find it, do you know what the cloud texture file is called because all i see in the texture folder is COTcirrus, sun, sunglare. I really like the cloud textures plz help.

Yes I have to agree with that also. And the nights are really really dark like almost pitch black dark. It does have a little maturing before I fully use this mod also after the testing I have done.

Hey how'd you just get the cloud textures. I opened up the manual files, i couldn't find it, do you know what the cloud texture file is called because all i see in the texture folder is COTcirrus, sun, sunglare. I really like the cloud textures plz help.
I too am interested. I assume it would be the "cirrus" one. Does that include the stunning pink sunset I wonder.

I am really enjoying my experience with this mod. I have tried just about every weather/lighting mod there is and this one fits right in with the best of them. It is good as-is now, and once the interiors get finished up no doubt STEP worthy mod IMO....

Sorry, I just checked back here and noticed this. I am using all of the files in the sky folder except for the two for sun. The clouds are great in this. I'm using these instead of Dramatic Clouds now. They are both really good but I like the PR clouds better personally.

Sorry, I just checked back here and noticed this. I am using all of the files in the sky folder except for the two for sun. The clouds are great in this. I'm using these instead of Dramatic Clouds now. They are both really good but I like the PR clouds better personally.

I assume you had to rename all the files in the sky folder? they are all prefixed with "CoT"

File List of CoT\Textures\

Folder PATH listing

Volume serial number is 25C5-40C0

C:.

\---sky

\---ClimatesOfTamriel

CoTCirrus_L0_01.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_010.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_011.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_012.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_013.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_014.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_015.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_016.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_017.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_018.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_019.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_02.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_020.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_021.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_03.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_04.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_05.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_06.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_07.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_08.dds

CoTCirrus_L0_09.dds

CoTHorizon01a.dds

CoTHorizon01b.dds

CoTHorizon01c.dds

CoTHorizon01d.dds

CoTHorizon02a.dds

CoTHorizon02b.dds

CoTHorizon02c.dds

CoTHorizon02d.dds

CoTHorizon03a.dds

CoTHorizon03b.dds

CoTHorizon03c.dds

CoTHorizon03d.dds

CoTHorizon04a.dds

CoTHorizon04b.dds

CoTHorizonFillDawna.dds

CoTHorizonFillDawnb.dds

CoTHorizonFillDawnc.dds

CoTHorizonFillDawnd.dds

CoTHorizonFillDawne.dds

CoTHorizonFillDawnf.dds

CoTHorizonFillDawng.dds

CoTHorizonFillDawnh.dds

CoTHorizonFillDawni.dds

CoTHorizonFillDuska.dds

CoTHorizonFillDuskb.dds

CoTHorizonFillDuskc.dds

CoTHorizonFillDuskd.dds

CoTHorizonFillDuske.dds

CoTHorizonFillDuskf.dds

CoTHorizonFillDuskg.dds

CoTHorizonFillDuskh.dds

CoTHorizonFillDuski.dds

CoTLower01.dds

CoTLower02.dds

CoTLower03.dds

CoTLower04.dds

CoTLower05.dds

CoTLower06.dds

CoTLower07.dds

CoTLower08.dds

CoTLower09.dds

CoTLower10.dds

CoTLower11.dds

CoTLowerEx01.dds

CoTLowerEx02.dds

CoTLowerEx03.dds

CoTLowerEx04.dds

CoTLowerEx05.dds

CoTLowerEx06.dds

CoTLowerEx07.dds

CoTLowerEx08.dds

CoTLowerEx09.dds

CoTLowerEx10.dds

CoTLowerXIa.dds

CoTLowerXIb.dds

CoTLowerXIc.dds

CoTLowerXId.dds

CoTLowerXIe.dds

CoTLowerXIf.dds

CoTLowerXIg.dds

CoTLowerXIh.dds

CoTLowerXIi.dds

CoTLowerXIj.dds

CoTSkyFill.dds

CoTThSFX.dds

CoTThunder01.dds

CoTThunder02.dds

CoTThunder03.dds

CoTThunder04.dds

CoTThunder05.dds

CoTUpper01.dds

CoTUpper02.dds

CoTUpper03.dds

CoTUpper04.dds

CoTUpper05.dds

CoTUpper06.dds

CoTUpper07.dds

CoTUpper08.dds

CoTUpper09.dds

CoTUpper10.dds

CoTUpper11.dds

CoTUpper12.dds

CoTUpper13.dds

CoTUpper14.dds

sun.dds

sunglare.dds

Edit: nvm, appears they just work without renaming?

+1 for CoT.

Been using it with Claralux, Lanterns all in one, Sounds of Skyrim (hasn't crashed yet), Frostfall, Imp's more complex needs, and more. CoT is also performance friendly.

hmm, how well is it working with frostfall? I imagine some weathers it doesn't detect properly.

also, which parts of claralux did you have to disable for compatibility with lanterns all in one? I tried both separately but I liked lanterns more. that and claralux gave me a huge cart bug on a new game (spiraling off a cliff cart of doom)

• 1 month later...