Delete Post please

#32 TheCompiler

TheCompiler

Knight

• Founder
  • Pip
  • 350 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:30 AM

What about the NPC torch bug people have reported still is in new version? is there a way to fix it?

#33 rpsgc

rpsgc

Obsessive Sheath Lover

• Mod Author
  • PipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:58 AM

What about the NPC torch bug people have reported still is in new version? is there a way to fix it?

According to comments it's still there.

"Everything looks good but it's a shame that the npc torch remains broken. It really takes out the immersion at night. Otherwise a good update."

#34 GraPhiXJuNkiE

GraPhiXJuNkiE

Guard

• Citizen
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:13 AM

Where should the DoThardcore.esp be? BOSS no recognize! Fool, you betta recognize....

#35 rpsgc

rpsgc

Obsessive Sheath Lover

• Mod Author
  • PipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

Is there a STEP baseline for the CoT patches or is that just a matter of personal taste? Dungeons: Vanilla, Hardcore or Hazardous (I assume using one of these would remove the need for the 'Dark Dungeons' mod) Interiors: Vanilla, Cold or Warm Nights: Vanilla, LVL 1, LVL 2, LVL 3 Thanks.

#36 GraPhiXJuNkiE

GraPhiXJuNkiE

Guard

• Citizen
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:50 AM

Can you manually move a plugin with MO? Also, is there a good tutorial (preferably video) on how to use BUM? Looks to be a little tedious... Thanks.

#37 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Author
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:11 PM

BUM is a little tedious but the help files in the program are helpful™. As for moving a plugin in MO, yeah just drag and drop.

#38 Besidilo

Besidilo

General

• Citizen
  • PipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:14 PM

Is there a STEP baseline for the CoT patches or is that just a matter of personal taste?

Dungeons: Vanilla, Hardcore or Hazardous (I assume using one of these would remove the need for the 'Dark Dungeons' mod)
Interiors: Vanilla, Cold or Warm
Nights: Vanilla, LVL 1, LVL 2, LVL 3

Thanks.

Regarding Dungeons plugin, Project ENB recommended to disable them and use Dark Dungeons for ENB instead, as it simply looks better.

I suspect Interiors and Nights would depend on the ENB used, since 119 has two separate settings for both.

And if you're not using an ENB, it's all a matter of preference, really.

#39 rpsgc

rpsgc

Obsessive Sheath Lover

• Mod Author
  • PipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:20 PM

I'm using Project ENB with Dark Dungeons and testing Nights LVL 2. I'll leave the 'Interiors' file alone for now.

#40 GraPhiXJuNkiE

GraPhiXJuNkiE

Guard

• Citizen
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:50 PM

BUM is a little tedious but the help files in the program are helpful™.

As for moving a plugin in MO, yeah just drag and drop.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

#41 GraPhiXJuNkiE

GraPhiXJuNkiE

Guard

• Citizen
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

Okay. Got kind of a weird issue here. Did a basic clean save. Went into a house. Made a "new save". Uninstaled CoT 1.1b. Reloded save. Light level in the house got brighter. Made a "new save" again. Updated/Installed to CoT Final. Made sure everything was sorted and activated. Loaded the save and the light level didn't change back. Went outside. Vanilla brightness. NOTHING like it was before with CoT 1.1b. Disabled/Enabled SkyRealism. No change. Uninstalled CoT final (after several reinstalls of CoT Final. Reinstalled CoT 1.1b. Loaded save. Light levels in the house are back to normal, BUT went outside and light is still vanilla(!). Loaded my pre-cleaned save with Cot 1.1b and got all the darkness back. Really wanna use CoT Final! Any idea wth is going on? Thanks..

#42 GraPhiXJuNkiE

GraPhiXJuNkiE

Guard

• Citizen
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

Okay. Updated again, but used the uncleaned save. And nights are back to super dark (yay!), but interiors are still brighter. That's okay though apparently they were changed in CoT Final. Still though. Can't understand why I can't do a clean save then upgrade without losing the nights? Do you need to do the 31 day thing with CoT for just the nights do you? Didn't do it with CoT1.1b...

#43 GraPhiXJuNkiE

GraPhiXJuNkiE

Guard

• Citizen
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:15 PM

Anyone experience this?

#44 GraPhiXJuNkiE

GraPhiXJuNkiE

Guard

• Citizen
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:45 AM

After posting about this on the CoT Nexus it appears I'm not the only one... hmmmm...

#45 Besidilo

Besidilo

General

• Citizen
  • PipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:06 AM

Are you using any ENB config with it?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dropped, accepted, mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users