109 replies to this topic

#46 GraPhiXJuNkiE

GraPhiXJuNkiE

Guard

• Citizen
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

Are you using any ENB config with it?

Yes. SkyRealism. It IS compatible and when I disable it nothing changes...:wallbash:

#47 ath3nos

ath3nos

Guard

• Citizen
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:19 PM

This may have already been discussed and I apologize for posting this if it has. Searching on my phone is difficult. Anyway, what (if any) are the compatibility issues using CoT and Realistic Lighting With Customization? Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

#48 rpsgc

rpsgc

Obsessive Sheath Lover

• Mod Author
  • PipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:41 PM

This may have already been discussed and I apologize for posting this if it has. Searching on my phone is difficult. Anyway, what (if any) are the compatibility issues using CoT and Realistic Lighting With Customization?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

It's reported as incompatible in the mod's page.

#49 Korentin

Korentin

Guard

• Citizen
  • 147 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:46 PM

They both do the same thing but differently so choose one.

#50 GraPhiXJuNkiE

GraPhiXJuNkiE

Guard

• Citizen
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

***ATTENTION*** Found out the issue! Apparently, after updating you need to sleep for 24 hrs (I did 48 to be sure) and....VIOLA(!) All back to dark nights! Maybe add a litle note on the STEP pdf in teh description..? Thanks.

#51 frihyland

frihyland

Dwemer Lord

• Founder
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:04 PM

We already require to sleep for 31 days after any install...

#52 GraPhiXJuNkiE

GraPhiXJuNkiE

Guard

• Citizen
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

The only thing STEP  says about sleeping 31 days is at the _end_ of the list of all the installs. Which (to me at least) means after installing STEP. Doesn't mention anything (unless I missed it) about sleeping 31 days after upgrading (or permanently uninstalling for that matter) any mod..? :blink:

#53 frihyland

frihyland

Dwemer Lord

• Founder
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:51 PM

The only thing STEP  says about sleeping 31 days is at the _end_ of the list of all the installs. Which (to me at least) means after installing STEP. Doesn't mention anything (unless I missed it) about sleeping 31 days after upgrading (or permanently uninstalling for that matter) any mod..? :blink:

I had a good explanation right in the STEP guide but looks like it got cut, anyway it is in the troubleshooting guide and the SIG.

#54 GraPhiXJuNkiE

GraPhiXJuNkiE

Guard

• Citizen
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:59 AM

I had a good explanation right in the STEP guide but looks like it got cut, anyway it is in the troubleshooting guide and the SIG.

Thanks! I'll check it out.:D

#55 phosphor

phosphor

Thane

• Citizen
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:27 PM

Don't know if it has been mentioned yet but on the Nexus site for this Mod it JJC71 has said that, 'after much thought a Dawnguard Patch is a necessity." I am so glad to read that... love this mod.

#56 varulv

varulv

Citizen

• Citizen
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

Greetings to everyone, been lurking for some time and I finally decided to register. So yeah, heya! :D Let me start by saying that you people rock, thanks to your guide Skyrim is a much, MUCH better experience. Now, I am a huge TeS fan, got the game for some time now, and I always tend to fill it with mods from day 1, haven't run into many issues, and since I am starting a new game with a freshly installed Dawnguard, there is one thing that eludes me: what's the deal with Project Reality and Dawnguard? I've literally searched every thread, every nook and cranny, about what exactly happens if you run the two mods together, no specifics, it's like an undisclosed secret - that if revealed, the world implodes. On a more serious note, it really is pretty weird, aside from one guy on steam that says
I can't really find anything else, yet so many people throw 'it breaks *something* in dawnguard' left and right. The b** thing is reported to also happen without mods, also on xbox. So maybe that's not on Climates. I actually did something stupid, spoiling everything.. I went ahead and worked my way through the quests by using the console, just to test out if something was off.
I think I mentioned all my findings, perhaps if I progressed normally through the quest, results would be different. What do you think? Anyway, If anyone else has actually done this the "right" way, please, do enlighten us!

#57 frihyland

frihyland

Dwemer Lord

• Founder
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

It breaks a key part of the plotlilne that obviously noone wants to give away. Mystery solved. Other than that it works fine with dawnguard :P

#58 varulv

varulv

Citizen

• Citizen
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

So, it has absolutely nothing to do with
Please, PM exactly what it does, I don't care about spoilers at this point, I just don't want my overall gameplay experience to get ruined with some bug stuck in my save. Also, would you be comfortable uninstalling CoT before that very moment? Then installing it again. Just an idea, hopefully uninstalling CoT in itself doesn't break more things than the so called Dawnguard bug. :D Also, I'll be beta testing the Dawnguard patch, that knowledge will probably help the creator, it's all for ze greater goot! Regards!

#59 frihyland

frihyland

Dwemer Lord

• Founder
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:51 PM

I think Farlo is the only one that actually owns Dawnguard and he hasn't played it yet, so can't help with specifics and please don't keep mentioning stuff without spoilers.

#60 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Author
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:55 PM

Looks like JJC71 has opened an invitation for beta testers for the Dawnguard patch, you just need to PM him. I haven't used CoT at all, let alone with Dawnguard so not sure I'm the best candidate to test even though I own it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dropped, accepted, mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users