Question about creating a FOMOD Installer

kryptopyr

Question

I'm working on a FOMOD installer for Weapons & Armor Fixes, and I've run into a question that I've not been able to find an answer for.  Depending on certain flags, I would like the installer to overwrite a file installed in a previous step with a different file (the two files have identical file names). 

Basically, I have it set up so that in the first step, the user chooses which DLCs they have.  If they select both Dawnguard and Dragonborn, then the "WAF Complete" file is installed instead of the individual files.  The second installation step asks the user to choose which options they would like.  If they select all three options that are included in the "WAF Complete Plus" file, then this file version needs to be installed instead of the first one.  However, I just can't get this to work.

I've tried using the 'priority' tags, but either I don't understand how they work (a very real possibility) or else they're simply not doing anything.  I attached the installer script if anyone cares to look at it.  This is my first time attempting to make an installer, and I've been slowly working through it and figuring things out.  I think I have everything else working properly, but this one issue has me stumped.  I've tried searching online, but I've not been able to find the right information.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

6 answers to this question