Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization (by Cliffworms)

frihyland

Discussion thread:
Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization by Cliffworms
Wiki Link

Third in the series and a likely STEP candidate.  Pro quality sounds for the more urban settings.

Accepted for STEP v2.2.6

Mod Testing

•  
    • Check for any conflicts of note with other STEP mods.
    • Play with the mod installed for a period of time and see if any unexpected issues come up because of this mod.

--Thanks WilliamImm, Neovalen + SR users and Eliian for confirmation of this and all of the SOS mods

Dropped in 2.2.8 in favor of Audio Overhaul for Skyrim.

A lot of people are saying they haven't noticed any save game bloat, so it may be only certain configs doing it.

The two culprits are the Snoring script and the Dungeons' Config menu.

Wilds seems fine, but I prefer to recommend turning it off just in case.

well snoring is easy to disable, but what does he mean by "dungeons' config menu"???.

also, regarding civilization - the inn stuff may be a bit immersion breaking. link.

A lot of people are saying they haven't noticed any save game bloat, so it may be only certain configs doing it.

The two culprits are the Snoring script and the Dungeons' Config menu.

Wilds seems fine, but I prefer to recommend turning it off just in case.

well snoring is easy to disable, but what does he mean by "dungeons' config menu"???.

also, regarding civilization - the inn stuff may be a bit immersion breaking. link.

• 9 months later...

I did not have the time to try it with Climates of Tamriel but since both mods change weather regions I believe they will not work together yet. I was planning on working on a patch tomorrow. One that'd make it work with CoT's weather and another one that integrates CoT's sounds.

Sounds of Skyrim is fully compatible with music overhauls.

Might want to hold off on testing for another day or so then :)

It should not matter' date=' since CoT is not included in STEP. :no:[/quote']

Ah, I'm using SR nowadays on the setup I actually play so forgot about that part. ;) The "Project Reality: Climates of Tamriel is the official weather & lighting mod of S.T.E.P. - Skyrim Total Enhancement Project" message on CoT's nexus site didn't help either :)