[Outdated with 2.2.9 release] NOTICE! Do not update Mod Oraganizer!

TechAngel85

Until STEP 2.2.9 is released, please only use MO v1.1.2! The changes made in v1.2.5 and higher will cause some issues with the DLCs and Unofficial Patches as well as any optimized texture mods the user made via DDSopt for the DLCs. When STEP 2.2.9 is released, we'll be updating all the mod pages and other instructions to incorporate the latest changes in MO.

The only exception is for users that know what they're doing! Updating will require several mod priority changes. If you decide to update,  please do not spam the support threads with issues regarding STEP and the updated version of MO!  We will be supporting the updated version in 2.2.9.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience as we finish preparing STEP 2.2.9!

~The STEP Team

The metadata editor will change significantly in future versions. I believe the author (I still can't memorize the name properly) said there will be completely new interface (not just for the editor).

The next version which is likely to be released soon will have some changes, too.

But honestly, I don't see any need for any external program. Copy&paste is something a trained chimp can do, and adding a few entries in the current version is neither problematic nor time consuming.

I posted on the BUM Nexus forum:

Love your userlist manager, any chance you will be updating / re-releasing for LOOT?

It seems like this interface would be really helpful for giving LOOT that extra oomph in perfecting my load order for Skyrim & FNV.

posted @ 11:41, 29 Jun 2014

& received this response:

Surazal 76 kudos 1520 postsThanks for your kind words.

At present I have no plans to develop anything for LOOT. I know that Wrinhlyninja is working on a revised UI that I believe will be a great help.

posted @ 11:48, 29 Jun 2014

So, sounds like the BUM functionality is intended for LOOT's existing UI.

also, +1 for ninjas, and if Wrinklyninja needs help I can show him how to fold/roll a gi.

Archived